The baby started crying again making me turn to look at Keith who's still typing away on his phone.

"Uh Keith." I said eyeing him.

He looked over at me. "I know you hear the baby crying," he stated making me roll my eyes.

I stopped writing and picked up the baby. This time I just needed to rock the baby.

"Miss. Johnson, looks like you're gonna be the only one receiving credit on the project," Mrs. White stated making me smile.

Keith groaned.

"I took care of the baby last night? Can I at least get a break?" Keith questioned making me raise an eyebrow.

"In real life you don't get any breaks and I think that's the whole point of the assignment. To show you how hard it is to raise a baby while also teaching us how to do simple things," I explained to him.

"Yadda yadda whatever. Goody two shoes." Keith mumbled.

***

"Okay, I'm done carrying this baby around. Your turn," I told Keith as I gave him the baby carrier I've been carrying around everywhere.

"Oh please don't tell me you're gonna make me keep the baby overnight?" Keith questioned with a upset look on his face.

"Yes, I've literally had the baby all day. You can handle him for one night," I responded back to Keith.

"Please don't leave me with the baby all night," Keith whined.

"Toooooo bad," I replied back before heading out the main doors.

I might as well go visit Destiny since I have an off day.

***
I arrived at her place a little bit after six due to having to run some errands for my mom.

"So you two are partners and have to deal with the baby together??" Destiny questioned with a smirk on her face.

I nodded my head, " Girl, yes. We're miserable working together," I answered her.

"If anything you're lucky because he is fine as hell. You get to be around him for a whole week," Destiny said with a big ole grin on her face.

"I'm so tired of everyone talking about how fine he is or acting like he's the cutest boy at our school," I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Maybe that's because he is..that man was sculpted perfectly by God himself and was made for you," Destiny said pointing a finger at me.

"I don't like him," I said through gritted teeth.

"Keep telling yourself that," she said with a look on her face.

I smacked her arm.

"Can we talk about something other than that endangered creature, " I stated making her laugh.

"Don't do Keith Now," she laughed shaking her head.

***

I groaned as Keith's name appeared on my phone for the fourth time since I've gotten home an hour ago.

"What?" I snapped as I answered the phone.

"I know damn well you see me calling you and the baby won't stop crying," Keith said calmly into the phone.

"Have you fed him, changed his diaper, held him?" I questioned him making him smack his lips.

"Yes, now please come over and help," Keith muttered.

"I'll be over there in five minutes," I groaned hanging up the phone.

Men can't do anything without women these days.

***

"Let me see him," I took the baby out of Keith's hands once he opened the front door.

"Glad you're here that damn baby was getting on my nerves," Keith mumbled walking off.

"I thought you were suppose to like babies? Your mom said you did," I retorted as I followed behind him.

"Real babies, not mechanical ones," he answered back.

"We're suppose to be treating this doll like a real baby," I reminded him.

He sat on his couch facing me.

"We're also suppose to be the parents of this baby but that doesn't mean I would have sex with you..." he replied back.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dick,"

________________________________
So I'm back.....

I'm very very sorry for the ones that have been waiting for this update for like a year. I just had a lot going on and I'm currently just boggled with a lot of things on my mind. I need an outlet and this has always been my outlet so I'm back.

If you're still here comment and vote to let me know...

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🦋