Stan

Waking up and hearing the soft purr of the smaller blue eyed boys snore... i could have died right there and have been happy with that. I stared up and the tent as i thought of how i got here. I had to be the luckiest boy in.. AMERICA! I smiled to my self and put a small kiss on the sleeping boys forehead. Bill must be a light sleeper because his eyes flickered open.

"Hi hun." I said with a wink.

"Sup." He said turning away and sitting up to stretch. I got up on my elbows and laughed.

"That's not very sweet, sugar." I grind and he giggled, as he stuck his tongue and walked out of the tent. I also got up and followed.

"Why up so quick there buddy boy?" I commented to bill.

" j-just wanted to f-feel the morning ai-air. It's the b-best feeling." He said smiling as he opened his arms towards the wind. It was so pure that he loved such the little things.
Click.
Bill turned and looked at me with a annoyed face.

"Ahh, our first morning together~" Bill looked away from me with a eye roll.

"We should go get some coffee." I said still feeling tired. Bill looked over at me then looked around at the area we were at.

"What ab-about the camp w-we set up here?"

"Ill come back later and clean it up." I smiled with a wave assuring that it was fine. He nodded in agreement and  walked with me to the car.

We still had one the clothes i brought. Sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I was still chilly in the morning and we need coffee to function. I pulled up to the coffee shop and i gestured Bill to wait in his seat. I got out of the car and ran around to his side to open the door for him with a cheezy grin. He giggled and did a little eye roll.

"Thank Y-you my good sir." He chuckled as i held his hand to help him get out of the car.

"No problem hunny bear." I smiled. I could really tell he liked pet names because when ever i called him one he always became a little more pink. We walked into the coffee shop and looked up at the menu.

"What do you want?" I asked the shorter boy.

"Som-something as dark as m-my soul."

"Ok." Bill looked confused as i went up to the guy at the register.

"Hi, yes i would like a large chestnut coffee with whipped cream, and for my friend. A glass of milk." The guy added up the total and i payed it off. I turned back to Bill who was still confused.

"I didn't tell you what i w-wanted." He was shook.

"You said 'i want something as dark as my soul' so i got you some milk." I smiled at him, and he blushed as he finally got what i was saying.

We got are drinks and sat at a table. Bill stared at his milk. I smiled.

"I know chestnut is your favorite so i got a large to share. I can't drink all of this be myself you know." I smiled, and he took a straw out and put it in the coffee. After a minute he looked up at me with eyebrows connected.

"H-how did you k-know this is my fav-favorite?" I thought for a sec.

"I saw it on your Instagram. You posted a video saying how much you liked chestnut coffee. You were crying while drinking it saying how much you loved it, and can't live without it." I started laughing as i remembered the video. The shorter boy bursted out laughing.

"I t-totally forgot i di-did that!" He said with tears coming out of his eyes.

As we finished our coffee we shared i thought it would be time to leave. We walked out of the cafe, and i slipped my hand into the soft hands of the blue ocean pool eyed boy. We decided to walk around the small town and go have fun messing around and shop. We started to head across the street. we were half way across when a truck came flying around the corner almost rolling over at high speeds. I pushed Bill to the side walk as i jumped right with him. The truck missed me by a inch and stopped 10 feet away. Rolling down the window and throwing a beer bottle at my head which i blocked with my forearm.

The person, or persons in the car were wearing masks of animals. They flicked us off and sped away.

I looked up at Bill who was so shocked that he couldn't spit any words out.

"Wh-wh-what the f-fu-fuck is there p-problem!" He manage to spit out.

"Drunks." I said looking at the broken beer bottle. I noticed there was something by the bottle that i didn't notice before. A note? I picked it up and read it.

"Leave"

🌹🌹🌹
Ok so sorry for the late update. I needed to get a idea, and i finally got something good again! I also have been focusing a lot on art but i will try to manage to write some even though this ain't the best fanfic. It is fun to write though!