Telling apart - no a ship rate!!!

This chapter is not a ship rate! This is blondies challenge!

Angel: okay! Ready cupid?

Cupid: yup do it!

Angel: * uses spell to make her wear the exact same outfit, hair style, makeup, shoes, jewelry, excessories.*

Cupid: Now lets see if blondie can really tell us apart! Bring her in.

Madison: on it! *opens door and lets blondie in*

Blondie: really guys! No offence but I'm blondie locks the perfectionist of EAH! I can tell that this is cupid, * points to cupid* and this is angel! * points to angel * too easy!

Cupid: wow blondie! None has ever been able to do that Ever! Even our own dad can't do that!

Angel: ya your good! * whispers to cupid* keep her, she's good.

Cupid: *giggles* *but whispers * I will!

Blondie: what's all the whispering about?

Cupid and angel: nothing!

Madison: your lying!

Angel: MADISON! Shut up!

Madison: shutting up! * backs off cause is scared*

Chloe: omg! This is hilarious, you guys are different if you look really close at it! But it only works on locks! Cause we are perfectionists!

Blondie: that's just right! SO PROUD!

Madison: well that was an interesting, challenge! Maybe sometime we will do it with Cupid, blondie and Chloe!

Blondie: you have to!

Maddie: then maybe me and you?

Madison: sure!! Me and Maddie too!that's the end! Bye lovies!!!