The Wither Storm

*BOOM! Second chapter! I'm also gonna stick with the male Jesse 'cause...why not?*

*(Y/N)'s pov*

Wow. Look at this place, this is amazing. This convention has so many things I haven't seen before in any of my adventures. "Wow. This place is amazing. Don't you agree, Galaxia?" I asked while looking towards her. She barked in approval.

After a while of walking I stood in front of the entrance of what seems to be the hall. 'Even some of the structures are better in this town.'

"Hey, look. It's Gabriel the Warrior." Said a civilian grabbing everyone's attention, especially mine. I turn around to see a bunch of people surrounding Gabriel and the Usher trying to keep them away from him.

I stayed where I was and Gabriel noticed me with wide eyes. The Usher was about to move me out of the way, but Gabriel stopped him before he did. He started walking up to me with a smile and said, " (Y/N)? Is it really you?" He asked out of shock.

"After all these years, you don't even recognize your best friend?" I asked teasingly. "It's good to see you again old friend." I added giggling a bit. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug, and he hugged back. Soon he broke the hug and kneeled to Galaxia's level to pet her on the head. "It's good to see you too Galaxia. It has been so long since we last spoke to each other." He said with joy in his voice.

Suddenly the usher walked up to Gabriel and whispered something in his ear. "I gotta get going, (Y/N). I have a presentation to be in. I'll see you after the show?" He asked with a smile. I nodded in agreement accepting the idea. And then he walked away into the Hall.

I walked into the crowd looking at the new contraptions. But the one that caught my attention was the rainbow beacon. It looked beautiful. So unique and colorful. It reminded me of the times my parents and I wold look at the Northern Lights on a hill during the night when I was a kid.

After a while at looking around, I accidentally bumped into someone without paying attention. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay?" Said a male's voice. "It's good. Don't worry." I said. As I turned around I noticed that I bumped into the guy that was staring at me at the building competition.

"Hey, I know you. You were one of the contestants in building competition right?" I asked knowing the answer. "Yeah. I'm Lukas. Again, sorry for bumping into you." He said apologetically. "It's ok. I'm (Y/N)." I introduced. Galaxia barked to remind me that she was there as well. "And this is Galaxia. My trusty companion." I introduced while kneeling next to her to pet the back of her head.

Lukas was pretty awe-struck when he looked at Galaxia. "Wow. That is one special wolf. I've never seen a wolf with that type of fur before." He said. "Trust me. No one has." I responded with a giggle.

"Hey, would you mind giving us a little tour. You see, we're not really from around here, so we need a bit of guidance." I asked. "O-oh y-yeah sure. Follow me." He said stuttering a bit. This should be interesting.

* meanwhile with Jesse.*

*Jesse's pov*

'I can't believe Aiden did that. What a jerk. Reuben would've been killed if it wasn't for his idiocy.' I was walking along side Petra. We were on our way to an abandoned alleyway at Endercon to talk to a guy about a deal he made with her. I'm not sure why but I've got a bad feeling about this. I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts by Petra speaking.

"Hey, Jesse. After we're done with the deal, I wanna introduce you to some old friends of mine. I'm sure you'll get along well with them. They're pretty cool people." She informed me. "And who are these friends of yours exactly?" I asked with curiosity. "I'll introduce you when we see them." She said with a small grin. 'Honestly, that makes me even more curious. Thanks, Petra." I thought to myself.