What do you Believe?

Start from the beginning

'All right,' Prince murmured in the ear he'd been nibbling. He gently pushed her off his lap, and led her back to his, now their, private apartment, closing and locking the door behind him. Sofia stood in the middle of the apartment, still feeling a little unsure in this space that was so obviously his. 'C'mere, baby,' he said, pulling her toward him as he led them both to the bedroom. Walking her into the dimly lit room while nibbling on her neck, she could feel his arousal pressing against her thigh as he continued to slowly make his way to the beautifully made queen size bed.

'Did you take your pill today?' he asked, while simultaneously pulling her tunic sweater over her head. 'Oh, babygirl, you are perfectly made for me,' he continued without listening for her answer, immediately distracted as his eyes took in her perfectly proportioned curves. He ran his hands up her arms to her shoulders, then down her back to unclasp her lacy turquoise brassiere, sliding the straps down her arms with his fingers. He was interested to see the cups seemed attached to her full breasts, which bounced a little as the cups finally fell to the ground.

Sliding his hands back up, he put his hands underneath them, fascinated as ever with their perfection. One seemed slightly larger than the other, but they still looked perfect to him, perfect for him. Holding them as if he was weighing them, his thumbs traced back and forth just under her erect nipples, pulling a moan from deep in her body, so guttural Sofia surprised herself. It caused her to jump as if she were startled, pulling herself out of his hands.

'Get back here, woman,' he growled, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands behind her back as he pulled her toward him, letting her bare chest come into contact with his still clothed one. He let go of her wrists as his hands ran up and down her spine to squeeze her ample rear cheeks, causing her to gasp in response. He swallowed the gasp as he captured her mouth, claiming her with a kiss that left her breathless. She broke it off, sliding her hands up his sides, then grasping both sides of his shirt at the button placket. Sliding one hand down the placket a little way, she suddenly pulled, releasing the snaps he used instead of buttons. Having freed his chest, her hands went directly to his tightly curled chest hair, threading her fingers through it while massaging his pectorals, finding his flat nipples with her thumbs and tickling them until she felt them respond to her touch. 'It's like that, huh?' he asked, pulling her to him once again, letting the skin to skin contact build the sensual fire he was counting on. 

'Umm, yes, it's like that,' she responded, grinding herself against his arousal, reveling in the fact that his desire was so evident. 'And no, I didn't take my pill today, so I hope you have a condom.'  As he ran his hands up to her head, threading his fingers through her curls, he said, 'Gotcha covered, babe.' She snickered in response, 'I think you mean you've got you covered.' She got a quick semi-soft smack on those ample cheeks for her response.

Taking a step back, he sat her on the side of the bed, kneeling in front of her to remove her shoes. Standing back up, he began to unbutton his pants. 'No, let me,' she interrupted, reaching for him.

‘Nuh-uh, not this time,’ he replied, as he lowered the zipper, then bent down to unzip his shoes. As he straightened up, his rigid shaft sprang free as his pants slid effortlessly down. He pulled Sofia to her feet, keeping her from grasping him, and slid her leggings and soaked panties down her legs, placing a kiss on each knee as he helped her take them off her legs. ‘Just a moment,’ he commanded with lust-filled eyes, reaching to turn down the thick comforter and reveal the crisp cotton sheets. Gently seating her on the bed, he pushed her back to lie flat, then sat beside her, trailing one hand up and down the center of her body from the hollow of her neck to her navel, while the other removed his, and then her socks. Finally completely free of clothing, he placed his body on top of hers fully, helping rebuild the fire the chilly bedroom air had slightly quenched. She responded immediately, grasping his ass with both hands, then running her hands up and down his back.

Their lovemaking wasn't frenzied this time, but slow and steady, building to her climax that left them both breathless. Prince wasn't finished, and let her rest briefly before he once again entered her river for another ride on the rapids. As she gasped for air, she joked, 'I have to be able to walk tomorrow!' He covered her mouth with his own, then broke off the kiss to lever her legs over his shoulders so he could more easily reach her headwaters. When that adventure met its explosive conclusion, he released her legs and lay on top of her, keeping their connection as long as possible.

'If you can't walk tomorrow, I'll carry you around,' he murmured in her ear, before rolling to one side, taking her with him and wrapping her in his arms. 'Have you thought about where you might want to be married?'

‘I assumed it would be your Kingdom Hall,’ she replied languorously, leaning back a little and weaving the fingers of one hand with his.

‘Aw, babe, that's not gonna happen,’ Prince said, regret dripping from his words as he let go of her hand to caress her face.

She turned her head toward his hand, giving him a quick kiss on his palm.

‘Why not?’

Prince swallowed awkwardly. ‘I’d love that, but there are very strict rules about who can be married there.’

‘Hmmm. I imagine the elder council at my Kingdom Hall will allow us to be married there, even though you are a member of another Hall.’

‘Say what?’

Just when you believe you know a person...how do y'all feel about Sofia being a JW?

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. I'm honored you take the time to read what my imagination cooks up. 

Until next time!