The last date in the house

//Sorry it took me all day to upload, I've been really busy! I will try and upload tomorrow but an seeing my friend so don't know whether i will be able to, sorry! Anyway hope you enjoy, thanks for reading! Xxxxx//

I woke up the following morning and the bright sun was shining through the window, I was glad it was sunny so we could go out for the day. It was 9:30 and Tris and I had to leave at 10:45 to get to Mum's for 11 so I slid out of bed and went to shower, once I had finished I did my make up only wearing foundation, blush, mascara and a small amount of lipgloss. I went to wake Tris up so he could go in the shower but he hated being woken up so I walked to the bed and kissed him softly causing him to stir. About 10 minutes later I finally managed to get him out of bed and as he went in the shower I dried my and tied it up in a neat pony tail and put on a pair of denim shorts, red converse and a white t - shirt. Tris quicky did his hair in the usual style and put on a pair of knee legnth shorts and a blue t - shirt. We quickly had some pancakes with chocolate sauce for breakfast then headed out.

We arrived at Mum's 10 minutes later and were greeted by Richard and Clio at the door. I introduced them to Tris and gave Clio a hug. Clio took my hand and pulled me into the living room where Mason was lying on his back playing with a rattle and Jack was playing with his cars. Clio showed me her favourite doll and began playing with her. Mum and Richard started talking to Tris about the band and after about an hour of playing with the kids and talking we decided to go to a farm that was nearby for the morning. We all got in the car and Mum began talking

'Rachel, I am really sorry to do this but Richard and I have an urgent hospital appointment this afternoon, its nothing to worry about but we don't want to take the kids so is there any chance you and Tristan could look after them? It should only be for an hour or so?'

'Yes that would be great Mum!'

We quickly arrived at the farm and paid before going in, I was carrying Mason and Tristan was carrying Clio, they seemed to be getting on great. The farm was really fun and we all had a favourite animal, mine was the meercats, Clio's the rabbits, Jack's the goats and Tristan's the snakes. They even had a bearded dragon, we would have to bring Con here some time!

Mum took us out for dinner then dropped us off at our house as it was time for the appointment. She told us her and Richard would be back at our house at 5 to pick up the kids. Once Mum and Richard had left we went inside to find no one was home so we decided to grab a football and head to the park. We arrived at the park quickly and Clio headed straight for the swing while Jack wanted to play football. We decided I would watch Mason for a while and Tristan would look after Clio and Jack, Mason was at that age where he was starting to try and walk but couldn't walk by himself so I walked him around holding his hands for a bit before he got tired and feel asleep in my arms.

After about an hour Tristan and I swapped but I went to get ice cream for us all, as I walked back I noticed Tristan was holding Mason and singing him a lullaby to stop him from crying. Seeing Tristan with them today made me realise how much I wanted Tristan to be the father of my future children. We all sat on the grass eating our ice cream when we heard a familiar Australian accent I turned around to see luke and Ashton, they came and joined us and once we had finished the ice cream Jack, Ashton, Clio and luke went to play football leaving me Tristan and Mason together.

By this time Mason was awake again and was jumping up and down with the help of me, Tristan lent down and kissed me lightly before whispering in my ear

'one day I hope the two of us can be sitting here with our own baby, I love you so much Rachel'

'me too tristan, love you more' I joked

Ash and Luke were also really good with the kids, chasing them round and laughing, it was nice seeing how happy my siblings were and it felt amazing giving them memories Brad and I never had the chance to make. It was now 4:30 so we had to head home as mum and Richard would be coming to pick up the kids soon. Luke and Ash decided to come back for a bit with us so we all headed back and by this time Brad and Katie were home. Brad's face instantly lit up when he saw his siblings and he ran to give them a hug, we went to sit in the back garden together the sound of laughter filling the garden.

True to her word Mum arrived 5 on the dot, she came in and asked to talk to Brad and I in private so we took her into the kitchen

'Brad, Rachel, I no its early on and this is a lot to ask at such late notice but I see how well you get on with the kids and I was wondering if I could ask a favour? We just found out Richards mum has passed away, the kids had never met her, didn't even know about her but we want to go to the funeral but she lived in Spain and it would mean being away a week, is there any chance you could look after them for a week? It would be in 2 weeks time?'

Brad and I discussed it with everyone else and decided we would, we will have been in the new house a week so will be fully unpacked and the girls agreed to help me look after them while the boys were rehearsing, Mum was so thankful and the kids couldn't wait!

We waved them off and as we shut the door tristan said 'i believe I promised you a date tonight, that still stands?'

'yes I can't wait Tristan, I need to go a get ready now' I replied before quickly pecking his lips.

I ran upstairs, had a quick shower and did my make up, smoky eyes with a neutral lip, I did my hair slightly wavy but still natural and put on a short black dress that was fairly tight and was lace around the top, I put on my red wedges to add some colour to the outfit. I went downstairs and Tristan was already there with black jeans, a white shirt and black blazer on, he looked good! He insisted on taking a photo and putting it on twitter before we left where the same limo that we had for our first date was waiting, as usual tris opened the door for me like a true gentleman. We pulled up at the river and tris room my hand before we began to walk. We stopped and he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me towards the river, there projected onto the river was a slideshow of photos of me a Tristan, this was so romantic! The next slide appeared and it read 'I love you Rachel Simpson, forever and always' I turned around to kiss him but he was down on one knee, my heart started beating faster and he began talking

'Rachel Victoria Simpson, I love you more than anything, without you I am nothing, I know we are too young to get married and I'm not ready to make that commitment but I want to give you this promise ring as a promise to love you forever and always, through thick and thin and I hope you will take this ring as a promise to us both until we are old enough to marry'

I couldn't stop smiling, this was the most perfect night of my life, I ran over to him and gave him a hug, 'yes, i love you so much!' he stood up and kissed me passionately as the kiss deepened he pulled away and with a smirk on his face said 'i did have us a table booked but we could just go home if you'd prefer' he winked, i agreed and he led me back to the limo, once in he put the ring on my finger then began kissing me again, i gladly granted his toung entry when he asked. My hands began roaming his back and his did the same to me, he was about to undo my bra strap when we were interrupted by a cough, we pulled away to see we were home, Tris picked me up and carried me into the house, he was carrying me up the stairs when we passed James who shouted

'Be safe, use protection' after us, he thought he was funny! We reached our bedroom and Tris placed me on the bed hovering over me connecting our lips once more. I ripped off his shirt and his hands roamed under my dress pulling it over my head before slamming his lips to mine once more. I took off his trousers and boxers while he undid my bra and took off my underwear. He slid a finger into me slamming it into me, after a few minutes I came and he pulled his finger out. I flipped him over and took his length in my mouth, he came and flipped me over once more, he took the condom wrapper and ripped it open with his teeth sliding it over his length, he hovered over me before entering me and thrusting into me until we both reached our climaxes, god i loved this boy and couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!