New life

I woke up by someone growling or maybe two idk 😐 wait memories from yesterday came back into my mind and i suddenly cried my eyes out the growling stopped and i felt someone hugging me i cried into he/she's shoulder after that i blacked out.

Jisung's p.o.v ( yup from stray kids if u know kpop)

I smelled her scent and then i knew she was my mate i was soo happy that i found my mate like rly.
I was smiling like an idiot at her mygod she's soo beautiful.

Felix p.o.v
Wow this is the first time i saw jisung this happy like rly aww how i wish to get a mate ooh yeah forgot im lee felix jisungs friend i was beta and he was alpha. I think that this girl is his mate?
Idk.

My p.o.v

I opened my eyes to see i was in a bed and next to me was a handsome boy smiling like a idiot at me then i suddenly laughed at his face he gave me a pout that was extremely cute but i didn't knew him so i asked, who are you handsome? He blushed and said han jisung AND I'm ur mate!!
Wait... i said. Are u going to reject me?? noo of course not why would i?? Oh and i han jisung ecxept jade snow as my mate he said and winked at me i started to blush and i KISSED him on the cheeks he became redder as before and kissed my forhead.

Time skip were she's acceptet being the luna of the pack

We love our new luna yelled the werewolves. Then suddenly someone said to kiss jisung on the lips everyone agreed to it soo jisungs lips and my lips made contact and i smiled while blushing too.

Is this going to continue my beautiful life or not??

To be continued