Especially when she was breaking hearts. Which seemed so easy for her to do, without any regret at all. She's sitting in my livingroom as we speak like nothings never happened. Like we've never had any special moments together. Did she just forget or does she just not care? Maybe sh-

"Louis are you listening to me?" A blush crept onto my cheeks, when I'd notice I had just been staring at her. Jessica on the other hand had picked that moment to plop down onto my lap, and intertwine her small hand with mine.

"Uh..no what was the question?"

She just smiled at my stupidity."I think it's best to start off with the basics. Like you know you're birthday, birthplace and things like that." She said, while flipping to a clean sheet of paper.

"Oh I was born on-" I started but was cut off by Jessica.

"February the first nineteen-nintyone" Jessica smiled liked she'd just gotten something right. I guess she called herself finishing my sentences. Though before I could say anything Kendall was responding.

"Actually he was born on December the twenty-fourth, Christmas eve to be exact." Kendall replied, while looking towards me for confirmation."Atleast you got the year right Jess."

I shrugged then tried to continue with the interview knowing my girlfriend didn't know my birthday. Though the girl that broke my heart into a million pieces did know it."I grew up in-"

I wanted to blow out a breath of frustration when Jessica cut me off again."Evesham, Worcestershire...." This time Jessica didn't seem so sure of herself.

"Doncaster." Kendall corrected without even looking up from her paper. Though she did when a giggle left her, and she glanced between Jessica and I."Shall we continue Anna and Hans."

"Who?" Jessica and I said in unison giving Kendall the same confused look.

She just shook her head and laughed."Never mind it's a frozen reference."

We all fell silent for a while, as Kendall shuffled through her papers as if she was searching for something. Though the whole time I couldn't stop looking at her, that was until my face was tugged forcefully towards Jessica. Her nails dug slightly into my face when she did it, causing me to wince slightly and snatch her hand off my face.

"What the hell?" I whispered knowing full well that Kendall could still hear us. Jessica chose not to say anything only narrowed her eyes before turning to look at Kendall.

Jessica looked towards Kendall with an unfamiliar look on her face. I'd never seen her openly dislike someone. Even with the boys she was a sweetheart. Though now she looked as if she could strangle Kendall with her bare hands. When Kendall glanced her way her expression did a complete turn. Maybe it was the fact that she knew Kendall and I had something, in the past of course.

"So Louis how's your relationship with Jess?" I noticed how Kendall put more emphasis on calling her Jess.

"That's actually a question?" I asked.

Kendall nodded.

"Did you ask any of the other guys that?"

She nodded again,"Well considering the fact that Zayn's the only other one in a relationship. Harry's having a bad hair day, Liam's living in denial, and well Niall's trying to get in a relationship. You and Zayn are the only ones I thought I needed to ask."

My brow rose at the things she said about Liam and Harry. What did she mean by Harry's having bad hair day, and Liam's living in denial. Harry's never had a bad hair day. Before I could question her Jessica butted, making me blow out a long breath of frustration.