"My grandfather is the Priest of this town... he had raised me inside the church far from humans and civilization so I could not become corrupted. Um.... should we go in Lady Kumori, I don't want to get in trouble?"

Kumori still had a shocked look on her face as she nodded quickly while trying to collect herself again. I smiled softly at her as we walked side by side into the mansion in a civil manner like the books said. Right, when I walked in I saw all the girls clinging onto two of the brothers. The one I recognized as Aizen, he had red asymmetrical hair, shaved on one side, with yellow tips, it was messy in an edgy punky style. Aizen had bright red eyes with specks of gold in them and he wore a very neat royal men's uniform. Then there was Saito, he also wore the royal men's uniform with his white button up shirt that was unbuttoned so you could see his chest and a family pendant hanging loosely on his chiseled chest. Saito had blonde hair with a few black streaks that were messy and he had bright dark blue eyes. I stood back knowing all too well that the brothers were to choose two girls, to chose their bride. I looked around the room as I saw another brother, it was Genji, he had white hair with black tips, it was also asymmetrical but not as dramatic as Aizen's hair, but it was in a messy manner. Genji's eyes were a gorgeous gold with a few silver specks. Genji was leaning against the wall with a flower in his hands as I caught him looking over in my direction but soon he looked down at the flower in his hands sadly. His uniform was spot on except for his jacket I was guessing he didn't like it so he didn't wear it. I took a deep breath as my heart was slowly starting to pick up as I kept staring at Genji. I kept on contemplating if I should go over and sit in the chair next to where he was standing. I then heard a female's voice as most of the girls quickly step back from Aizen and Saito. The women walked fully in as she looks around the room as her silver with purple speckled eyes landed on me with a raised eyebrow as if she was a bit shocked at me. I got extremely nervous thinking that I had done something wrong yet again. Aizen then says out of nowhere making me jump a bit at the sudden noise.

"Hey, Yoshi, I don't know if I could pick just two of these gorgeous girls."

Yoshi's head snaps over to Aizen as I frowned at him, what a player, he was just loving all the attention he was getting from these desperate girls. Aizen looks over at me as he tried to give me a sexy grin but I only stared at him back like he was stupid. I was not that easy to be won over by a cheesy grin. Aizen frowns deeply but before he could say anything, Yoshi spoke up

"Well, even though it is improper to not do the traditional way, I guess I have no choice. I want the girls to choose the man they want a shot at."

The girls stared at Yoshi as it slowly started to process through their minds that they got to pick the man they wanted a chance at. All to soon they all started to fuss over the two brothers again as I looked over at Genji as his face and body dropped with sadness and depression. My heart wrenched making me frown a bit, Genji threw the flower to the ground as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes shut. I frowned at his actions, I looked around to see Kumori and Ito, her husband, also another one of the brothers, watching everyone in the foyer. I looked back at Genji as he slumped onto the chair near where he was standing. I slowly walked over to him as my heart began to race, he was incredibly gorgeous. My fears of him not liking me or wanting to give me a chance was heightening quickly as I got closer to him. I stopped at the flower on the floor as I picked up the gorgeous black lily. Genji slowly opened his eyes slightly looking at me with sadness and what also looked like was hope all to soon it narrowed into a glare as he growled lowly at me as a warning. I ignored his rudeness and walked over to him as I sat on the little foot stool that went to the chair he was in. I gently placed the flower in his hand that was resting on the arm of the chair as I say lightly

"A gorgeous flower like that should never be wasted on the floor. Especially, when you have an opportunity to share it with another person"

Genji's eyes opened more as he looked at the flower in his hand. I saw a small hint of a smile play across his face but soon as it came he narrowed them as he hissed out while throwing the flower to the floor yet again.