Chapter 1

November 16, 2017: 8:47 am

Yes! My 19th birthday! I'm finally an adult! Now I can move out and start my professional dancing career. I can't wait for my life to kick start. I'm gonna get married to my living boyfriend Cameron. He treats me like I'm the best girl in the world. Gosh, I love him. 

10:33 am

I just finished eating breakfast with Cameron and he got me a gift. It's a teddy bear. 

 "Open it," Cameron said with a smile. I looked at the bear and looked back at him. He nodded at me so I ripped the bear in half. Out of nowhere, a wedding ring fell into the ground. Cameron picked it up got in one knee. He smiled at me and said, " Cynthia, you make me the happiest man alive. I think you could make me happier though. Will you marry me? " I was shocked. I couldn't say anything. 

When my voice finally returned to me, I nodded and said, "Yes!" We smiled and hugged each other. Every thing was perfect. By the time we had finished admiring our relationship , it was time for me to go to my dance academy. I had to run upstairs and grab my leptard, Pointe shoes, stretch band, half soles, jazz shoes, tap shoes, leggings, fishnets, water, gels, Barre socks, and put it all in my dance bag. I ran to tie my hair up in a bun. 

As I was running out of the door, I was stopped when I remembered my puppy. "Ughh. I forgot about that." I walked back inside and grabbed my blue leash. " Sprinkles! Come here baby! " My corgi came running over to me. She already knew and sat down to have her leash put on. When we went outside, she ran around for about 5 minutes before she squatted by a bush and did what she needed to do. I put her back inside and kissed Cameron goodbye. 

5:47 on

Whew! Dance was way harder today since we're preparing for our big show. I'm playing Clara in the Nutcracker so I had to stay 3 hours longer than everyone else. I was walking home when I heard a loud screeching sound from an alleyway. I tried to ignore it but it seemed like it was getting louder as I got farther away. I finally walked into the alleyway and looked inside. What I saw sealed my fate.

It was a greenish gray creature with it's leg bent around its head. I slowly tried to walk away unnoticed but it turned around and saw me. I screamed and started running towards my house. I got closer and closer until I felt a claw rip off a chunk of my leggings. I ran faster until I got to my house. 

As soon as I got my body through the door, I slammed it shut. I started sobbing and it felt like my heart was going to burst. Cameron ran through the door from the kitchen and started shaking me. "Babe what happened?!" I couldn't even answer because I was still hyperventilating . Cameron was shaking me for a few seconds before I passed out cold.