Part title

" aw for fucks sake I'll be back in a minute Blaise need to go deal with some girl at the front door. ROMEO GETS BLAISE AND I TWO VENOMS!" Draco shouted to the bartender then headed to the entrance of the club.

Draco got to the door and walked towards the bouncer , Arnold.

" right what is it Arnold , I can't believe you couldn't handle a bunch of girls , where are they ??"

" em-eh over there sir" Arnold pointed to a small huddle of girls one with a very tight a short skirt bending over to pick up something that looked like a purse.

" hello ladies I'm the owner here which one of yous doesn't have your ID?"

The three almost at the exact time shouted " MALFOY?!" The girl that was bending over quickly sprang up and then other two turned round the show looney lovegood, weaslette and lastly the gorgeous Granger.

" well hello there ladies come to visit my new club" Draco flashed them a smirk.

" I never knew you owned any clubs I thought you just owned stuff like offices ?" Granger answered first.

" I never knew you looked fit in lace " Draco answered while winking at her.

"Right whatever will you two stop flirting and Malfoy can you just let Hermione In without her ID so we can get someone for Luna to snog"

" right , right and I thought looney went out with longbottom what happened he leave you for a house plant"

" no he didn't and I don't have to explain myself to you so why don't you hurry up and let us in and so we don't complain and we should deffos  get a free drink"

" actually I think you ladies should come and sit with me and my friend who is also recently single , ROMEO MAKE THAT 5 VENOMS!"