Award Show

Hailey's POV

I'm not showing yet thank god because I'm not ready for people to know only close family and friends know at the moment and that's the way I want it kept for a while.

Kendall should be here soon so I suppose I should have a shower before she gets here, because we decided to both get ready round mine for the award show we're going to.
I'm still considering ditching because no doubt Justin's going considering his been nominated for male artist of the year and guess who is presenting the award that's right me. Plus I've been nominated for model of the year alone with Kendall because it's not just a music award show.

~~~~

By the time I finished my shower and dried my hair Kendall let herself into my house because none of us bother knocking on each other's doors.

"Do you know what your wearing tonight?" Kendall asked as she started making her way to my bedroom.

"Yeah did you bring everything you needed?" I asked back you might think that's a stupid question if she's getting ready at yours obviously she brought her stuff, but if you knew Kendall like I did then you would be asking that too because she's turned up before without something then borrowed something of mine I haven't seen it since.

"Yep" she said popping the 'p' "anyway let's get ready"she said starting to unload her stuff on my bed.

~~~~
After a few hours we're ready and the limo is pulling up. I'm nervous about bumping into Justin but excited to have fun with my friends.

(Hailey's Outfit)

(Kendall's Outfit)

(Kendall's Outfit)

~~~~The limo was just pulling up to the venue

~~~~
The limo was just pulling up to the venue. Me and Kendall got out onto the red carpet and started posing we even toke some together but it was time to go take our seats as the show was starting. Once everyone was seated, the Gigi started talking I was of course sat next to Kendall and Bella as Gigi was hosting the show.

~~~~
It was time for the Male Artist of the Year and since I'm giving that award out I had to go backstage to get the envelope with the winner's name inside and the award. Does it make me a bad person that I don't want Justin to win because that would just be really awkward. Anyway time for me to make my way onstage as hear Gigi say 'now here to present the male artist of the year award is Hailey Baldwin'.

I walk on stage and say "the nominees for male artist of the year are"

'Shawn Mendes'

'Ed Sheeran'

'Harry Styles'

'The Weeknd'

'Justin Bieber'

'Liam Payne'

'Drake'

"And the male artist of the year is..." I open the envelope and the person I least wanted to see is of course the winner "..Justin Bieber" the crowd starts cheering as do other celebrities started standing clapping and saying congratulations to him as he makes his way to the stage while I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. He starts walking up the steps as he nears he looks me in the eyes. When his finally here I give him his award and we hug but only quickly as I pull away. He takes one more quick glance at me and goes to the microphone to make a speech.

"Wow...I'm shocked thank you to everyone who voted for me,thank you to all my friends and family and thank you too all my fans who stuck by me. I do owe a lot of apologies to people, people I never wanted to hurt and even if they forgive me eventually I will never forgive myself for what I've done but I am honoured that people think I'm worthy of this award, so thank you and I love every single one of you."

As Justin finish's his speech we start making our way of stage but I'm a little bit in front of him even though I know his trying to catch up. "Hailey" "Hailey wait slow down"

"What?" I answer only now turning around.

"I'm sorry ok I messed up I knew I would but I love you and I want to be a dad to our child" he looks sincere as he walks closer and puts one hand on my still flat stomach.

"I love you too but you hurt me" I say resting my hand on top of his.

"I know and I'm sorry I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you, so what you say want to give us a try again" he says looking so hopeful.

"Ok as long as you promise your always be here for me and the baby"

"I promise"

"Good now we need to go back to our seats the model of the year is the next award to be announced"

"Ok I will see you in a bit then"he says as we walk back to our seats there not that far apart his seat is just a few rows behind me.

"Well someone's happy, what happened?" Kendall asked as soon as I sit down

"Justin apologised and we're going to give us another shot" I said smiling

"Well that's good as long as your happy" she said focusing back on the stage "their about to announce the model of the year".

So I focused back on to the stage as Selena Gomez walks on to the stage huh? I didn't know she was announcing model of the year. "The nominees for model of the year are"

'Kendall Jenner'

'Bella Hadid'

'Candice Swanepoel'

'Karlie Kloss'

'Cara Delevingne'

'Gigi Hadid'

'Hailey Baldwin'

Selena opens the envelope "and the winner is... Hailey Baldwin" oh my god I feel like I'm hearing things Kendall starts squealing as I stand up she hugs me along with Bella. As I look up I see Justin who's eyes are already on me when he sees me looking he winks. I started my way on stage this was the first award I've ever won and I was shaking as everyone was clapping.

I walked on stage to Selena as she handed me my award she hugged me and whispered "congratulations you deserve it" then she pulled back and moved out of the way so I could make a speech.

"Umm ok wow...never in a million years did I think I would of won this award all the other models are amazing and I think they all deserve this award but thank you to everyone who voted for me and I love you all and I also quickly want to thank my wonderful friends and family who always supported me no matter what because without them I wouldn't be here today so thank you and I love you all" I said I started to leave the stage with Selena and went back to my seat.

When I sat back down I got a lot of people coming up to me saying congratulations and that my speech was lovely.