Chapter 3: Punishment

(3rd person P.O.V.)
It was the next day, sometime between 10-12 am.
Dipper sat up and looked beside him to see the bed empty, no Bill anywhere to be seen.
He stood up and saw some new clothes, neatly folded on the coffee table below the bed, with a note that simply said "Dipper"
"I guess these are for me..."he picked up the pile of folded laundry and got dressed. There was a nice pair of skinny jeans that fit him perfectly, along with a plain blue short sleeved shirt, his shoes, boxers, and socks.
He put them all on and slicked back his hair with his right hand.
His stomach suddenly growled.
"Damn how can I eat..." He asked himself looking around to see if there was some way out but to his luck there wasn't.
Suddenly Bill appeared in front of him with a plate of food.
"Sorry I'm late, i figured you'd sleep in."
Dipper looked at him with caution then at the plate of food, why was he treating him...nicely like this? He wondered.
"Breakfast, that's what you humans eat when you wake up in the morning right?"
On the plate was some sausage, eggs, a stack of waffles and a few strawberries.
"Um,...yes we do..Thank you." He took the plate with caution then the fork Bill was holding and sat down on the bed.
"Go on eat."
Bill urged smiling softly at him.
Dipper nodded and began to eat happily, his stomach growling with anticipation.
"Mm...so good... Thanks Bill..." He said in between bites.
Bill only smiled and watched him eat.

When Dipper finished Bill grabbed the plate and it dissapeared with a snap.
"Alright now that, that is out of the way, what shall we do today pine tree~" he smiled a bit teasingly, hinting to the...things they had partook in doing last night.
Dipper blushed softly and sighed looking down.
"Well...I was wondering...if we could see...Mabel and..."
Bill stopped him in mid sentence,
"Why would you want to see them pine tree? So you could some how find a way to escape?...are you not forgeting we made a deal.."
His eye suddenly glowed red in unexpected anger....jealousy??...
"N-no.,,I just want to make sure they are ok...if that's alright.."
Bill sighed, his eye turning back to a gold color.
"Perhaps we can do that...but you must remember our deal dipper."
He smirked "I can punish you anytime I wish..." He chuckled happily.
Dipper only blushed and sighed.
"Alright then lets go pet." Suddenly there was a blue chain connecting to Dipper's collar that ended at Bill's hand.
"No one else can see us but ourselves. if you try to escape it will result in severe punishment..." He smirked at him making dipper blush deeply.
"F-fine.."

He snapped his fingers resulting in them suddenly being transported to the mystery shack, dipper felt weak and nauseous for a moment from the transporting, not being used to it.
He opened his eyes and looked around making sure it was real...
Once he knew for sure it was real he turned back to see Bill wasn't there, neither was the chains or collar, he gasped and quickly ran to the mystery shack,
"Mabel! Stan!" He yelled at them happily "I'm back! Im back!" He smiled, tears welling up in his eyes.
But, No one looked at him.
He stood in front of the sad looking Mabel and moved a hand in front of her face. "Mabel?..." His hopeful expression suddenly faded to horror.
Suddenly Bill appeared beside him with the chains.
"I thought I told you no one would be able to see us...yet you tried to escape."
Dipper looked at Mabel and his Gruncles sadly seeing how miserable and worried they were without him.
"I think this calls for a punishment dipper..."
Dipper started to cry "your psychotic Bill!"
Bill only smirked
"See, they are safe just like I promised. Its time to go pet..."
Dipper tugged at the chain on his neck
Bill snaps his fingers transporting them back to Bill's room.
Bill pushed him to the bed and smiled evilly.
"I told you I would punish you pine tree...you should have listened..." He started to undress, dipper started to back up on the bed
~
!!!(Severe smut warning!)!!!
~
Once Bill was undressed he took off Dipper's clothes hastily and threw them beside the bed,
"Bill...what are you doing..."
Dipper asked in a scared tone
"Dont worry pine tree....ill start out slow."
He tried reassuring him as if it would help.
Bill pulled Dipper close to him
And Bill started to tug at Dipper's member making it harden in his hand, Dipper blushed deeply and moaned in soft "ah"s.
Bill smirked and bit down harshly on his sweet spot making Dipper yelp in both pain and pleasure.
"B-bill~~..." He moaned weakly
He tugged harder at his member then went down to it, licking the tip softly yet hungrily. Animalistically...
"M-master~! Hah~!"
Bill smirked as he began to suck lower, rubbing the shaft as he sucked.
"Hah~! Mmah~~!" He laid back on the bed weakly, shivering as Bill's warm wet tongue explored all over his member.
"I-I'm about to...about to..~~" Dipper tried to finish his sentence but couldn't, he suddenly came into Bills mouth, which Billhappily licked up ams swallowed.
"Hm~..." He smirked and kissed Dipper forcefully, making him blush more as he tasted himself on Bill's tongue.
"You came to fast~~ that wasn't very fun..." Bill stated bluntly.
"I couldn't...help it.." He said weakly, still in loss of breathe.
Bill snapped his fingers and his clothes were back on.
"Get dressed pet...lets go eat, its nearly dinner time for you humans." Bill smirked at the confused expression on Dipper's face as Bill said that.
"Dinner?...Alright..."