Chapter 2: "I think i like this"

A couple hours I woke up in a enormous bed in a room i had never seen before...damnit why do i keep getting knocked out...
I looked around grudgily and sat up.
I'm not in gravity falls anymore...
~
~
(Dipper's P.O.V)
I sat up and noticed i had no clothes on.."ah!" I grabbed a pillow and covered myself, what kind of sick joke is Cipher playing?!
I replaced the pillow with the blanket from the bed and pit it around me covering me completely. There were no exits, damnit...
The room was nice it must be Bill's..
The room was lit by candles, the bed was covered by silk pillows and was bigger than a California king. A huge canopy hung over it, lacing the room in gold color. There was carpet, which was a beige color. There is a coffee table at the end of the bed and a book shelf with hundreds of classic books on it as it stretched to the tall ceiling.
Ill admit, it was a lovely room...but I didnt want to be here.
Suddenly I felt a cold presence behind me, I turned around and saw Bill.
"Where are we Bill, what do you plan to do with me...."

He smirked and walked up to me menacingly "you'll see pine tree..." He snapped his fingers and the blanket was gone leaving me vulnerable. I blushed and started to breathe heavily from nervousness..
"Bill..."
I backed up soon hitting the wall, he continued to walk closer till I was cornered. I tried to push him away but couldn't, he had already grabbed my wrists and put them above my head.
I could see him looking up and down my body making me feel uncomfortable.. I had a few tattoos here and there, my body was a bit toned but not by much. I still looked the same as when I was 13 only...more mature.

Bill smirked "you have quite the body Pine tree~~"
Before I could reply his lips were against mine, my eyes widened and I tried to pull away but I felt weak...
I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, blushing crazily...
He began to run his free hand down my torso to my hips, I shivered and moaned into the kiss...damnit Bill was my first kiss...how embarrassing...
He began to kiss harder, forcing in his tongue.
I suddenly felt...hard on my member..
I blushed more and kissed back in the lustful moment, moan slightly. He put his leg in between mine and pushed up with his knee.
He finally pulled away giving me air, which i gladly took.
Breathing heavily I looked at him confused and embarrassed..

"You're hard Dipper~.."
He said lustfully.. Wait he said..Dipper?... What was he up to.
I Blushed deeply from his remark and looked away from him.
"Why are you doing this Bill..." I asked breathing heavily.

"Well I've recently found this thing you humans refer to as 'sex' and I'm intrigued by it~~" he then began to nip up and down my neck with his canine teeth trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it I began to moan loudly and moved my head to the side so he could ravage at it.
"Hah~! Hmma~" I moaned weakly.
'atleast he isn't hurting me...' I thought.
"Do you want me to hurt you pine tree~? I can be forceful..." He smirked evilly and tightened his grip on my wrists which made me wince.
"N-no....be..gentle..." I begged, looking up at him shyly with a deep blush laid upon my cheeks.
"Ah good boy..." He remarked. Suddenly a collar appeared on my neck with the words "property of Bill Cipher" on it.
"Huh?..." I was confused..
"Call me master.." He said softly but sternly, looking me in the eyes with his.
I blushed deeply "o-ok...master.." I was still confused as to why i was here. And why Bill wanted this...and why I was...hard..
"Get on the bed now pet." He commanded. I obliged and moved to the bed, sitting down shyly.
He smirked and began to undress quickly, first his vest, then his shirt...then pants...
I breathed heavily as I watched him, his skin was so beautiful...so perfectly tanned.
He had a tattoo on his back...I think its a triangle...of course. It had symbols around it but I didnt have time to look at it before he was completely naked and hovering over me.
"Mm~~ your a good pet aren't you pine tree~~" he laughed a bit because my expression was funny to him. He then began to lick his fingers and reach them down to my hole, it was cold and felt weird... "Hm~?!" He then began to move one finger in and out
"Th-that hurts Bill..."
"Don't worry pet, it will feel better after a while~"
I moaned slightly after a while, then he added another finger and opened up in a scissor motion making me wince and blush deeper. "Ah~ "
He smiled evilly at each of my little moans I released and nipped at my neck, making my member throb and release pre-cum.

"I think were ready dont you~?" His member was hard as well... I blushed as I looked down at him, he lined his tip at my entrance then began to push into me. It hurt at first but the further in he got it began to feel...good~~
I think I like this..

Bill began to thrust softly into me, moaning and grunting as he did, I moaned with him as well, holding onto his shoulders weakly. "M-more Master~ more~~~" i begged, using his nickname he wanted.. He growled dominantly and thrusted harder hitting my prostate making me drool and moan louder. "Ah~! Bill!" He smacked my ass in dominance. "What was that pet~?" I winced "m-master..."
"That's right.." He smirked, grabbed my member and began to tug at it as he thrusted harder. "I-I'm...I'm cumming~~" I moaned
"Good." He started to suck at my sweet spot on my neck, leaving hickies here and there, making me suddenly release.
"Ah~!" I moaned loudly and closed my eyes in pure ecstasy.
Bill continued thrusting, stopping as he came.
He laid beside me, he was sweaty, and breathing heavily, as was I. I was tired.
"That was....good.." I commented, making him smile. I slowly began to fall asleep.
~