Chapter 7

Rainclaw shut her eyes from the smoke of the fire. Suddenly, she couldn't move her paws, and only opened her eyes when she felt something cold land on her nose.

 She opened her eyes to see small flecks of snow covering the grass below. When she saw the frozen river, she kicked off the stone with her hind legs. Her paws broke from the ice in a loud crack, and soon Lightningpelt copied her swiftly. 

They jumped out of the hole, avoiding the fire behind them. Rainclaw saw Moonface standing next to another cat, which was white and gray.

Rainclaw bounded towards Moonface, realizing the figure was Moonshine. "What is she doing here?" Rainclaw asked. Moonface looked at her. "Trust me." Rainclaw nodded.

*******

After walking until dawn, the group yawned. Moonshine sighed. "We should make a ca-" She stopped. "I mean, we should hunt." 

"Sure," Replied Rainclaw. "I don't see why not." 

Rainclaw was first to return with a large, plump, white rabbit. "Moonshine!" She called. "I'm back!"

Rainclaw heard a groan, and Moonshine stepped out of a large bush. "You're back. Where are the others?" Rainclaw dropped her mouse. "Still out hunting. I'm the first one back. Look at the size of this rabbit!" She added proudly. Moonshine returned to the bush.

Rainclaw peered inside to see the camp she had made. There was neat moss for laid out, counting 4 nests. "We need another nest," Rainclaw told Moonshine. Moonshine whipped around. "Why? There's plenty for all of us."

 Rainclaw looked at her paws. "Long story short, we found a kit in the woods..." Moonshine's fur bristled. "We already have enough cats on this journey and plenty cats in Duskclan! Why do need more?!"

Rainclaw looked at her. "Moonshine, this kit is weak and helpless. It seems hurt, and for Shineclan's sake, it's a kit!" 

"Alright," Moonshine sighed. "But help me find some feathers and moss, will you?"

------------------------------------

Alright, its been awhile since I've updated, but its been hard getting ideas! I mean, I can't kill Rainclaw, the current main character, on chapter 7! I already have a name for her! 

*Can... can I just tell you something? Rainclaw's a good hunter cause' she's a Manx. Cloudclaw isn't a Manx tho.*

 Also I'm changing Shineclaw's name to Starclaw because Shine as a prefix is not ok cause of my leader suffix.

And Alderheart is actually Starnight, so I'm changing dat 2. I'm going back to change a lot so u should re-read Lunar and Solar. Here's da link cause ur probably too lazy to scroll down a bunch-https://www.wattpad.com/509834331-warriors-the-adoption-of-duskclan-lunar-and-solar