Why God why me? Out of all the boys in school? You pick me....

Y/N
I just walk away from Kenny. Not listening to him call for me, but as he got closer I got farther...

I knew it. It always happens in the movies!! A girl says she loves one boy but then she finds out she likes another! Kennys calls became silent as I made my way home.

I open my front door and step in the quiet family room. I see a note with three cookies. I read the note as I eat one cookie.

Will be gone for the next two days! I bought food for you and there's 50 dollars for you in your room!! Be safe! No parties! And don't break anything!
Love Mom❤~

Great! Now I can't get any advice! Ill just go die in my room for two days then!! I yell in my head and walk to my room and fall to my bed.

Who knew a day could go great in the morning but get worse?..

·×·

I had fell asleep but woke up to constant knocking and got tired of it and got up. I slowly opened to door to see Stan. What?....

"Hey can I come in?" He asks and I move aside so he can come in.  I close the door and turn to Stan, Why. Are. You. Here. "I'm here about Kyle" he says and my eyes widen "he's been crying and won't come out of his room" he says putting a hand on his neck.

Oh god I thought he killed him self. "He thinks you and Kenny are dating... Are you?" He asks and I shake my head no. "Oh ok." He says and a moment of silence passes by... He is so awkward...

"I guess ill go now then" he says and lets himself out. I lock the door and grab my blanket upstairs then go downstairs to the couch and sleep down there.

After an hour~

I'm awake a little but I don't open my eyes and all I hear is silence. I hear footsteps drop and walk towards me. My eyes shot open and I sit up and see a dark figure with a cape.

(Yes I'm bringing in Mysterion)

Who Da hell!? I think as it steps closer. "Calm down I'm not going to hurt you" he says in a deep voice. But being me I had already thrown a pillow at him except he caught it. "Like I said I'm not here to hurt you" he says

(Quick description on how he looks since he's older!!:
He has no question mark on his hood, he doesn't wear the underwear over his pants no more, and shows some of his blonde hair!!! Ok back to story!!!)

"You might ask why I'm here then right?" He says waiting for something to come out but nothing. I notice his blue eyes they look familiar..... KENNY!!! Wait why is he dressed so...I guess... Hot???...

"I guess you don't talk" he says acting like he doesn't know me. Does he break Into other houses to? I just wrap my blanket on me and lay down. Knowing it Kenny I'm fine with it I just hope he doesn't do this all the time.

"Are you just gonna go back to sleep?" He asks and I nod. "Oh...uh...good night then?" He says sounding confused. I hope he closes the window/or door that he came in with.

But I couldn't sleep. Seeing Kenny he just reminds me of earlier incident with Kyle and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I feel someone move my blankets on me and picked my head up and put my pillow under my head then kissed my forehead. Then I'm sleeping....

·×·

I wake up to knocking early in the morning. Why me. I keep the blanket on since it might be cold outside and open the door to see Kyle.

"May I come in?" He asks as his face looks sad and tired. I move aside, if he gets depressed I might get depressed so I better see if he didn't start already.

So as Kyle stood there I grabbed his arm "w-what?" He says as I pull his sleeve. Nothing... I grab his other arm and I feel so relieved that my heart feels joy that he hasn't chose the wrong choice.

"Y/n? Hello" Kyle says and I look up "what's wrong why are you checking my ar- oh you thought" he says and stops. "I would never do that" he says pulling his sleeves down. I whip out my book Good. Would. You. Like. Something.

"No" he sits down "I want to know" he looks up at me "what does go on inside your mind 24/7" oh boy. A lot of things really. I hope he's ready to read.

Lots. Like. What. Will. It. Be. Like. To. Sing. "Really? Well if you could sing I bet you'd be famous, going places selling songs" he lists "and I'm getting carried away" he stops waiting for me to continue. Kyle seems different.

KYLE
"Hey..y/n who is it you love?" Those words spill out and I just want to run. I watch as she flips to the page full of names. Eric, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Craig. Her finger goes and taps Kenny.

Why do all the girls like Kenny? Am I just not the lucky kind? "He's very lucky" I say and force a smile.

He's won. And She chose him. And she loves him. Soon she'll be gone.

"Well if he makes you happy ill be happy there's always others" I say trying to cheer myself up. Kyle. Its. Not. Over. There's. Someone. Special. For. Everyone. "Well I guess I better go" I say and she waves as I leave.

Kenny better treat her right. Or I will kill him