I can show you the world

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

I flopped onto Jasmine's old bed with a big fat sigh.

Rajah curled up at my feet and gave them a little lick.

"I don't know what to do Rajah" i said uncertain.

I sit up and lean my head on my arm.

"Why does someone have to pop up in my life, right after the guy that i fell for dies!" i complain.

Rajah looks up at me and nods for me to continue with my rant.

"I also can't believe that father thinks that he can just throw someone at me and think that i am alright with marrying someone i don't even know!!" i yell, and throw my hands up.

i hop up and start pacing.

"Like when did i become a prize to anyone!!, after Jasmine left he's like "oh damn i forgot the other daughter, now i have to look for someone for her to go dancing in the flowers with!!!" i nearly scream, pulling my hair out.

suddenly, a wave of sadness washes over me making me collapse on the floor with tears flowing down my face like waterfalls.

Rajah hops up, rubs himself against me and whimpers with concern.

I pat his head and give him a weak smile with snort and tears all over my face.

"Princess (Reader)?" a deep voice breaks through the air like an knife.

i tense up, quickly and roughly, i rub my face hoping there was no evidence of me crying like a baby on my face.

"Who is disturbing me at this hour?" i command with a cold unforgiving voice.

i heard the stranger take in a sharp breath before speaking.

It's me, Prince- *cough* Prince Ali, Ababwa" The voice brags with confidence.

I slowly turn my head to the stranger who i could only see his figure through the blue curtains.

"I don't want to see you or anyone for the matter right now"i jeer out, i stare at him for a minute before getting off my ass and walking to my door hoping that my books will get my mind off things

"No. No. Please Princess!, give me a chance." he hurriedly said walking towards me but Rajah jumped in front of him snarling blocking his path.

"Go away!" i yell and kept walking.

i hear Prince Jerk calling Rajah Kitty instead of going away, i sigh and turn around to yell at him some more but stopped at my curtains watching him.

He had his hat off waving it at Rajah, his hair was a mess but in a cute way, but taking another look at him he looked really similar to Aladdin.

My heart started racing as i walked towards the two.

The prince looked at me desperately, waving his hat at Rajah still.

"Down Rajah" i mutter, patting his head but still staring at the Stranger.

He sits down but not before whining a bit.

The Prince hops down from the railing, brushes off invisible dust and gives me a cocky smirk.

But it quickly dropped for a forced, nervous smile as i step closer and closer to him until our noses were centimetres away.
i narrow my eyes.

"Do i, know you?" i asked him quietly, his eyes pop out of his sockets.

He side steps around me and leans on the railing in a awkward position.

"N-no" he stutters out with a nervous smirk.

i walk to Rajah and pat his back, hoping his presence would calm my Anxiety.

"Sorry, it's just that you reminded me of someone i meet in the marketplace" i said sadly and looking to the ground.

"The marketplace?" He asked.

"Yes, a guy in fact" i gave him a small smile thinking about Aladdin.

He blushed and started ranting about his servants and what not.

i zoned out with a blank face, thinking about how my life came to talking to this idiotic jerk.

A cough brought me from my misery.

"Princess (Reader), You're Very..."He paused looking at a bug that was suspiciously flying around his ear.

 I rose an eye-brow at him. I start looking around for a way to get away.

"Punctual" i turn to him and give him a shocked look

"Punctual?"i asked.

"Ugh, Beautiful" He stumbled out of his mouth.

"Sure" i said with a little giggle

He seemed proud of himself.

i smirked a little and started slowly walking to him with my hips swaying.

"I'm rich too" i got closer "Yeah" he was mesmerised with my acting

"The daughter of a sultan" i gave him a seductive smirk and got closer "i know" he started checking me out.

"A fine prize for any Prince to marry" i was a step away from him, i leaned forward and caressed his chin with my finger.

"Uh, right. A prince like me." and he finally messed up.

"Yes you are a prince but not the prince I want" at those words i poked his nose.

"Because you are the definition of a Jerk" i said with venom spitting out of my mouth, i pulled his hat down over his eyes and stepped back.

"just go back to where you came from and. i don't know! jump off a balcony for all I care!" I scream at him walking away.

"Yeah right!" i here him sneer.

i saw red and snapped towards him "WHAT?" i roar at him.

He was taken back from my outburst and tried to correct himself.

"Your right" i calmed down and stared at him. He sighed,

"Your aren't some prize to be won,you should be free to make your own choice" he then stepped onto the railing and said goodbye and stepped off.

"No wait, oh no!" i scream and rush to were he fell.

his head popped up from the railing looking around and asking what's wrong.

i look over the railing to see him riding on the flying carpet from earlier.

"Oh it's the Carpet from earlier? and how are you doing that?"i question.

Him and his carpet flew up to me.

"It's a magic carpet" he stated

The carpet took my hand and kissed it.

"It's wonderful" i laughed

"You, uh, want to come on a ride with me?"

my eyes sparkled and i did a little jump of excitement.

"Yes! that would be amazing!"i yell with a smile as big as my face.

he chuckled and put his hand out.

i went to go grab his hand but hesitated.

"But where would we go?" i asked "outside the palace, see the world! go anywhere you want" he emphasises

"Does it go to the moon?" i question with a giggle

"Maybe" he says with a smirk

"But is it safe?" "Yes, do you trust me?" he says holding his hand out like Aladdin did at the market.

i give him a small sad smile before grabbing his hand "Yes"

He helps me up and we fly off. with me hugging him and him holding me tight.

--------------------