Chapter 5

Hi there! I wish and hope that you will enjoy this story and read all chapters.

By:@juliain143lovers

-----------------143----------------

       At Edwards place...

It's 5:30 a.m. now and Perrie is awaked by her alarm.She then got up from her bed and hurried down stairs.Her mom was at the kitchen and told Perrie to wake GiGi up.

When Perrie knocked on GiGi's door Perrie realized that GiGi did not heared her. So Perrie tried to open the door and it opened. She saw a big mess and she saw GiGi too lying on her bed sleeping. She then waked GiGi, and then instead of thanking Perrie for waking up GiGi she  yelled at Perrie.

Then after she yelled she then got up from her bed. She hurried down stairs  to take a bath and eat, while Perrie fixed all of her things.

             At school...
It is the first day in school, and GiGi seems to be looking someone some boy person.Perrie then maked friends and she turned  around the school's garden.

         At the canteen...
"It's snack time already?" Perrie asked her friends.
Yuppp! Jessy replied (one of Perrie's new friends.

"Oh, thank god but first i need to find my sister." Perrie answered.

----------------143-----------------

Hello there! Hope that you enjoyed my story. The next chapter will be published as soon as.      possible (A.S.A.P.).

You can be notified if i have published the next chapter by following me at this username...

@juliain143lovers

Thanks for reading...:)(:
Luv yah all!!!