"Okie i accept what i did is wrong. But now if i say her the truth she will get angry on me. Let me get attention for some days. Then i will tell her."

"You are mad sanskar. Do what you wish."laksh said and went from there. Sanskar pouted sadly. Kavitha smiled seeing him and went from there. Sanskar stood there and thought what to do. Then he went out.

Swara sat in the dinning table to eat the remaining food which sanskar left but sujatha came to her and said,"Swara go and bring me some coffee."

"Mom shall i bring it after eating??"

"Swara i know you want to separate my son from me. That's why you aren't doing anything. I knew it but no one are understanding it here." Sujatha did a drama. Swara sighed and kept the peace which she took in the plate and covered her plate with a lid and went to make coffee. Then she brought the coffee to sujatha and gave it to her.

"Swara i asked tea not coffee. Where you kept your ears when i said??" Sujatha said and swara understood sujatha is doing it deliberately.

"Yes mom i heard wrong. Wait i will bring tea." Saying this she went inside and after sometime she came back and sujatha is shocked to see it because swara brought coffee, tea, Horlicks, complan, boost even all juices. Annapurna who came there saw it and smiled lightly without showing it to sujatha.

"Mom i know you are doing deliberately. Don't think i will run from here. Till i will get sanskar's memory back i won't go from here. And you can torture me in any form but i won't go at all." Swara said and went to eat. Sanskar who saw all these felt really bad. He didn't think his mom will do like this.

"Whether i am being selfish?? Yes i just thought of my happiness but didn't think of swara's happiness. She doubted me that i kidnapped ragini and i doubted on her love. Both are equal now but what i did is more wrong than what swara did. I should stop this drama now. Otherwise mom will torture her to the core. Both kavitha and swara are bengali but mom is favoring kavitha. I am wondering why mom doesn't like swara even after seeing her good nature. Only god knows." Sanskar thought in his mind and came down. He signed laksh that he is going to tell the truth and he even requested him to call everyone. So laksh went and called everyone.

"Laksh why you called all here??" Dp asked.

"Bade papa i only asked him to call everyone. " sanskar said and went to swara and cupped her face and said,"I am sorry swara. My memory didn't go at all. I just acted to gain your attention. To see your love for me. But i understood what I did is wrong after seeing mom's behavior. I am sorry swara. Will you forgive me." Sanskar said and everyone are shocked. Swara is most shocked person. She held his hand which is cupping her face and kissed his palm and hugged him tightly and cried. Sanskar let her cry and consoled her.

"Shh you cried a lot. Pls don't cry. I won't let you cry hereafter and i am sorry swara."

"Shut up. You only said there is no sorry and thank you between friends and couples na. Now you are crossing the rules."

"Okie okie i won't. You forgiven me na??"

"Sanskar i am not at all angry. Then why i have to forgive you?? It's me who did the mistake. I shouldn't have doubted you. I am sorry sanskar."

"Shh i am wondering whether that incident haven't happen you wouldn't realized my love. Right??"

"May be sanskar. When you avoided me i felt like my life has ended. Even at that time i didn't realize my love for you but when you gave me divorce paper i was shocked and at that time i realized i am habituated to you and i can't live without you." Swara said and hugged sanskar. Everyone adored their love except sujatha. Seeing them in their own land laksh coughed and brought them to sense that everyone are here.

"I am very happy sanskar that finally you realized the value of swara. Not only swara even sanskar is precious. I am happy that you both finally understood that you are made for each other." Dp said and sanskar side hugged swara.

"Wow everyone forgot kavitha here. Sanskar what about her?? She came here with many dreams with you. But you ruined everything."

"Mom kavitha knows this and she understood. But one thing i don't know. Both kavitha and swara are bengali but you accepted kavitha not swara. Why mom??"

"Bcoz you love kavitha not swara."

Sanskar smiled teasingly and said,"Mom you can't decide whom I love. Kavitha understood that i love swara. She is ready to accept it. Then why not you??"

"I don't know sanskar. I need some time to accept her." Sujatha said and went to her room. Swara tried to go back of her but Ram stopped her and said,"Leave her beta. She will accept you soon." Swara smiled and everyone went for their works. Kavitha was given a job in maheswari industries with flat and car. She refused at first but later she accepted it. Swara called shomi and told the matter. Shomi and shekar became happy. They blessed both in phone itself. On that night swara and sanskar took their relationship to next level. After an year swasan blessed with a daughter and after further two years they are blessed with a twin boys. Laksh married Kavya who is their business partner daughter. It's a pure arranged marriage. But now they are happy. Now they also have a daughter and son. Sujatha accepted swara after she became pregnant for the first time and also seeing her son happy with her she accepted her happily. Kavitha is married to Sahil. It's a love marriage. Sahil works in maheswari industry. Now everyone are very happy.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope you guys like it. Comment your views guys. And there is no epilogue.

Babye ✋