Here in maheswari mansion swara and kavitha both cooked for sanskar and took it to sanskar. He is shocked to see both bringing breakfast.

"What is this?? If you both bring me food at the same time how can i eat everything??"

"No worries sanskar. Eat half half from each plate." Swara said and kavitha also nodded. Sanskar smiled lightly and ate half from both the plates.

"Pls don't bring me this much food at afternoon too. And Miss.Swara thank you for your concern but kavitha will take care of me. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Sanskar it's not Miss.Swara. it's Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari. And one more thing doing breakfast for you is my duty. So don't talk any big words. And get ready pls we are going out. No more words." Swara said and Sanskar, Kavitha both are shocked at her words. She smirked and went from there.

"Sanskar she is adamant to not leave you."

"Let's see Kavitha. Between thanks for your help and understanding me."

"Sanskar pls don't thank me. Everyone thinks you lost your memory but i know you didn't."

"Why are you saying this now??"

"Then you forgot that there is no thanks and sorry between friends."

"He he okie okie forgive me." Sanskar said and kavitha laughed and turned but shocked to see Laksh standing there.

"Wow nice acting bro. Everyone here are worrying for you thinking you lost your memory and swara is in guilty and you are enjoying here. Very good."

"Laksh pls listen to me. Actually when i open my eyes i was shocked to see kavitha. I didn't expect her at all. Then suddenly an idea popped in my mind and i played like i forgot everything. I just want to test swara's love. So i told the truth to kavitha when you all went down. She understood me and accepted to play along with me."

"I know bhai you are a wonderful actor now kavitha too joined in that."

"Laksh pls don't get angry on me."

"Bhai i really didn't even think in my dream that you will test swara's love. Bhai how could you do this??"

"Laksh why are getting angry??"

"Bhai then?? How could you doubt on swara's love??"

"Laksh she doubted on me na??"

"Bhai there is difference between both situations. Swara doubted you bcoz you can go to any extent for your loved ones. But what you did is not right. Whether swara faked her love and betrayed someone before???"

"Laksh its not like that."

"Then what sanskar?? You think she wants to be a mahan and save our family from ragini so she told she loved you right??"

"No laksh. I was angry that she doubted me. That made me furious and talk like that. But i am doing this not that i am testing her. I am doing it because i want to enjoy her attention. That's it. I want to know will she stand for me??"

"You are idiot sanskar. For this you are hurting everyone. You know chachi is adamant to make swara out."

"I know that Laksh. Even swara is adamant to not go na." Sanskar said and smirked.

"Haven't you thought about Swara?? What she will feel??"

"Laksh pls stop it yaar. I care for swara a lot. She is my life."

"What swara did is wrong. She shouldn't have doubted you. But when she saw you burning the bed sheet, she misunderstood you because you will go to any extent for your loved ones. But what you are doing?? You are testing her love man!! Is that right???"