•the art of infatuation•

IIuneditedII

Note: I have a song that I really recommend for this chapter of the book and the events that will be happing, so I'll list it after this here note. Let me know if you'd like me to start going all of you music to listen to with the chapter! (The song is the YouTube video above!)Okay, enjoy❤️
Troye's POV

It's hard to think that I've been living and going to school in the states for about a month now, it's also hard to think that I've been growing closer and closer to Connor, in a sort of not friendly way. He looks at me the way that Mum looks at Dad. When Nora, Connor and I sit for lunch, I feel like he tries to get as close as possible to me. I can't forget the time when I had him over to study for a physics test and I think we may have almost kissed. I never protested any of his actions, my body ached to be closer, even when his skinny thighs are touching my milky white ones, I craved for him to be closer, and I craved for those plump lips of his to be on mine.

No, no, this is so wrong.

"Hi, Tro! How was your weekend?" Connor's light and airy voice rips through my thoughts as I was about to walk into the school, my knuckles white, thinking about Connor and I's...relationship.

"Oh- hello," I faltered, trying to regain my composure and thought process back into reality. Connor looks at me, concern flickering in his eyes as he takes his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Are you okay, Troye? You know you can talk to me, right?" I give a slight laugh at the irony of the situation thinking over how our conversation were to go if I was blunt with him.

'No, I'm not fine. Actually, I am dealing with the fact that I'm growing feelings towards you and your small gestures are making me go in deeper and deeper. Let's not leave out the fact that if Pastor David found out about this, he'd ring me by my neck in a heartbeat.'

"Yeah- I'm fine. How are you?" His face unwrinkles itself when I reassure him and his posture changes from, sad and slouched over to, happy and straight-backed.

"Well, you know, mornings are always hard.." My mind drifts off from Connors words when I see Jacob Bixenman walking into the doors past us. Subconsciously, my hand squeezes my books and my chapped bottom lip, folds itself into my mouth.

No one has ever made me feel as much as Jacob has, the way that he touches me makes me feel as if my body is on fire, yearning for the next placement of his scalding hand. My nose searches the hallways every day looking for his scent, leading me to pleasure heaven. With Connor, everything is pure, I'm not looking to feel things that I can so casually feel. When it comes to Jacob, I know I can't find someone that treats me like he does, I just need him.

"Troye, you might want to release your hand, I think you're coming very close to breaking those books. What's got you so worked up, love?" Jacob, I need to see Jacob.

"Eh-nothing, Connor. I'm sorry to do this, I really need to go, it was really nice seeing you." I said as I briskly walk past him and in the direction that Jacob was walking. Honestly, I felt bad about leaving Connor, and I feel something with him, but when it comes to Jacob, I have to do anything and everything to be with him. The art of infatuation.

When I stepped through the doors of the school, I see Jacob taking a left towards one of the janitor's closets in a secluded hallway, otherwise known as the darkest hallway in the school, something about the lights always fucking up. I'm about a thousand percent sure that he knows that I'm following him and I bet he is loving every second of it. The second that I make it around the corner, I see him leaning up against the wall running his hands through his hair, slightly pulling at the ends, like I've always wanted to do.