I shook the doubt out of my head and knocked on the door.

After a pause of pin-dropping silence,  which tensed my fears and doubts,  there was shuffling behind the door. A few seconds later the door creaked open to reveal a half naked Tyler, with messy hair and a curious expression.  My breath caught in my throat and a wild blush spread through my face. 

When Tyler saw that it was me his eyes widened and a broad smile showed off his pearly whites. 

"Hai! What's up?"

" H-hey Tyler, I saw you tumblring, and since we were both awake I thought-"

"Say no more!" and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room, letting the door slam behind me.

"Before you can make yourself comfortable,  you need to change, coz that outfit is not suited for sleep" he threw me a pair of pyjama bottoms-just the bottoms-, which I caught,  "put this on,  and then we can tumblr and gorge ourselves together! "

I shot a grin his way and noticed his eyes twinkling, but with what...happiness?  cheekiness? or perhaps, mischeif?

I turned on my heel and went into the bathroom to change.

*Tyler's pov *

As Troye turned away and made his way to the bathroom, there was nobody to stop me from observing how well the skinny jeans fit his body,  and showed off his ass(ets). A cheeky grin slowly grew through my lips,  and mischeif took over my expression.

We had the rest of the night to ourselves...together...alone. Obviously I won't try anything too..forward..it's too soon for that, but I can't promise much else.

Troye walked out of the bathroom and my eyes were immediately glued to his chest. His flawless, milky skin that perfectly suited his beautiful slim figure and not-too-broad shoulders.

He chuckled and jokingly asked, "like what you see?"

I stepped closer to him and met his eyes, trying to keep the lust out of my voice and eyes, and said "You have no idea"

I rose on tiptoes and closed the gap between us, meeting his feather-soft lips with mine. I couldn't get over just how soft his plump, pink lips were. Then Troye reacted, and wound his arms around my neck, and I locked mine around his waist, sealing our tight embrace.
Our lips moved in sync as my heart raced to fuel the passion in my veins. I slightly pulled and played with his bottom lip,  earning a moan of pleasure and desire from my aussie. I felt his tongue across my lips, but I felt like teasing him and kept them shut. He tried again and I smile into the kiss, loving that he wanted me as badly as I wanted him, but I wasn't caving quite yet. In fact, I pulled away with a wink and a devious smirk.

Troye was trying to control the blush as well as his breathing, but a slight pout bent his lips. His expression read 'I hate you but I love you, ugh you're so annoying :P'

I motioned for him to stay there and I backed up to my bedside table. I opened the first drawer and pulled out...a jar of nutella. I waved this at Troye and he jumped out of his bubble and almost leaped on me. I cracked up at his reaction,  noting how he would so easily transition from a lusty adult to a hungry child.

We spent the next hour scrolling through tumblr, laughing,  and eating nutella. At 5a.m I shut my laptop and turned to Troye, who was on his side with his laptop next to him,  laughing at some post.

I put my arm around his waist and snuggled closer, so that his back was against my chest,  I saw him smiling,  but still he typed on. I mindlessly played with his dark locks, loving the feel of their soft texture against my fingers.  I placed small kisses down his neck, and saw goosebumps rising on his skin,  he'd stopped typing. 

I continued the line of kisses along his shoulder, while trailing a finger down his back, sending shivers through his spine. I drew circles and patterns on his soft, exposed skin, satisfied by how his skin heated under my touch, and at how his body reacted so easily to me.

I brought my face down closer to Troye's, stopping at his ear. I left a trail of kisses there and allowed myself to nibble it a little. I could hear Troye's breath hitch as I carassed his body, I whispered in his ear, with a clear yet raspy voice: "mine". The hair in Troye's arms and neck rose at once,  and Troye turned over, facing me.

He put a hand in the back of my head, and placed a gentle amount of pressure to move me until our forheads touched, and answered, "always".

He kissed me, a small kiss, just a peck, but it was filled with honesty and love. And then he wrapped his arms around my torso and cuddled into me, while I placed mine around his shoulders. And just like that,  we drifted off into a blissful sleep.

A / N

Heeey :3 Did you like that? I know I did :3
Thankyou guys so much for sticking by this story, considering I wasn't sure if it would turn out good or not, it means a lot :)

I had my friend, who barely knows who troyler is, read this fanfic and she was fangirling and dying in front of me, so I guess I'm doing something right :P

Please vote/comment if you liked it :) If you have any suggestions,  requests,  ideas for plotline or any criticism please comment and let me know, it's always welcome :)

have a good one!

-C