"Logan, stop!" I yelled bravely. "Stop right now, or I will leave you!"

Whoops! I shouldn't have said that! His eyes then became a darker shade of black. He stepped away from the doctor and took a long deep breath. He then began to head towards me...oh no. He headed went to the edge of the bed and then stopped. I knew it wasn't really Logan, it was his wolf now, and he was royally pissed. He gently grabbed the sides of my face and brought his face closer to mine.

"You are mine! You will never leave me! I will not let you leave me!" he hissed at me.

I looked at him, and I was scared. But then suddenly his eyes slowly turned back to their normal colour. His eye then began to fill with dread and then guilt.

"Ally...I'm-I'm so sorry...I didn't have control. My wolf he...he just took over and..."

"No...do not worry," I whispered my heart still pounding.

"No...he was angry that he wasn't here when you woke up. He wanted to see your beautiful eyes open. He hates that I made us leave the room. It is my fault."

"Don't worry I know it was your wolf. I don't blame you...really." I smiled at him.

"I promise to that won't happen again. I will take of you and protect you from now on."

To take care of me, not just till I am better. He said he would take care of me.

-*------*-------*

2 weeks later

-*------*-----*-

When he said he would take care of me. I didn't think he meant he would take of everything! He helped me get up and down the stairs, you name it. The only things he didn't do for me helped me dressed (he was still mad about my scars) and bathing. Everything else he did. He even brushed my hair, much to my protests he had ignored. It was so sweet.

But as time went on I began realizing that I was...starting to fall in love with him! Is that a good thing? I know mates are meant to love each other. But he's the Prince! Plus the stories I have heard about him, they say the prince wasn't really like this. The stories descibe the prince as a cruel and merciless man. I have also heard stories of how he would beat his servants to the point of death. But they are just stories, right?

"Ally, my love...what's wrong?" Logan asked me as I was getting up and out of our bed one night. "You should have called me! I would have helped you."

"Logan, I'm not handicapped! I can do things for myself. Besides I'm getting my cast off yesterday so you don't have to help me anymore."

"I will always help you." Logan laughed and smiled. "Always."

He then took me tightly into my arms and leant down to kissed me. It only took seconds for me to kiss him back. I must admit I did love when he did this. But at times he got a little too carried away. He pulled me closer so I could barely breathe. One of his hands went to my butt and squeezed. I gasped and he took that chance to place his tongue in. That cheeky bastard! I pulled away and glared at him.

"Logan!"

"What?" He asked lightly laughing.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?"

"Hm... let me think. Maybe a million more times."

I laughed with his arms still wrapped around me. He just smiled at me.

"Well, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, seeing as you cast has come off, and you do not need help walking. I think that it is time for me to take you to the palace."

"What?"

"I want to move you back to my home. Where I am able to protect better. That and get as far away from Amy as possible."

"But...but does everybody know? You know...about me?"

"They know that I found my mate."

"Yes...but do they know about me being a slave?"

"You're not a slave!"

"I was one, Logan! I was slave! That is what I have been since I came was a baby! You can't change that fact! There are going to be people who will question whether I am fit to be your mate."

"You are fit to be my mate! The goddess chose us to be together. Nobody can change that!" Logan yelled.

"What about when someone with noble blood who is prettier and more fit to your mate comes along? When people try to push you into marrying her? What will you do then? Ignore your people's wishes? Choose me over them?"

"Of course I will. You are my mate. Nobody is more beautiful and more perfect to be mine then you! I will never leave you and you will never leave me."

I sighed and accepted it, for now.

"But...if we are going can I bring something?"

"Of course, my love. What is it?"

"Well, it's more of a who than it."

He froze and seemed to melt as if he had gone through winter and back in that short second.

"Who is it?"

"My family...Henry, Sam and...Troy."

"Henry and Sam can come. But not Troy."

"Why?"

"That is my business. But you will not see that mutt again."

"You can't do that! He is my brother!"

"He wants more than to be your 'brother'!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I said my eyes wide.

"Come on! Don't tell me you don't see what he wants? He wants you! He wants to take you from me!"

"Troy wouldn't do that!" I hissed. "Look I don't want to start a fight right now. I'm am going to go for a walk. You can join me or not"

My wolf whimpered when I yelled at him. I left the room without another word. I just couldn't believe that Troy would be like that. He wouldn't do that! He is my brother...right?