2

heyyy sorry  i've been inactive. i got some sad news :/ and took time to myself.
-----------------

Madison's pov:

it was 7am and i was getting ready for my flight. i was beyond excited to go explore the world and of course see my long distance boyfriend and his brother.

i've never been to LA but i bet its wonderful. the breeze, the beach, the sunset. everything their is beautiful. i changed into my matching nike sweatshirt and sweatpants and through my hair into a ponytail.

i just can't actually wrap my head around the fact that my dad is letting me go. i won't have to see or talk to him for a LONG time. but i was going to miss my mom and kate. they are the few people that care about me and of course the twins parents.

when days are rough at my dads i go over to their house and talk with lisa and sean. they are the greatest parents ever. both of them are so full of courage and kindness. i wish i had them as my parents but then i wouldn't be able to date grayson or ethan.

i said all my goodbyes and by that time it was 8am and my flight leaves at 9 so i quickly drove to the airport.

----

my seat was by the window, thank the lord. i sat next to this kind girl around my age. she has pretty blues eyes and purple ombré hair. she was quiet as she plugged her earbuds into her ears. i did the same and leaned my head against the window and feel asleep.

----

it was 2:30pm when my flight landed and we al hopped off. the twins were at their
show for the day so i decided to go drop my stuff off in my apartment and go to theirs.

i called a taxi who took me to the twins favorite pizza place so could get food and then took me to a building called Los Angeles Apartments. this was my apartment building. it was gorgeous on the outside but the inside was more extravagant. their was marble flooring and large white pillars holding up the ceiling but my favorite part was the large fountain in the center of the first floor.

i saw many coins at the bottom of it and some dollars which i don't know why people would throw bills in their but i guess that's LA.

i spotted a lady around my age maybe a year or two older. she had brown hair that feel right onto the middle of her shoulders. she had on some super tight skinny jeans with tons of holes in them and a crop top showing her calvin klein underwear strap. her heels were about the size of my head and she was wearing a pink snapback kinda like graysons.

she looked like one of those model you would see on the cover of a magazine. stunning but probably a horrible personality. i guess he caught me staring cause she stared back at me with a glare and cat walked away like she would on a run way. she seems like a bitch with a pretty face.

i got into an elevator and went to the third floor where my room was located. she was in the elevator too but she was going to the fourth floor.

my arrived to my apartment and it was beautiful. my mom said she decorated it for me so when i got here i wouldn't have to worry about anything other than myself.

the theme was blue and white. the walls were painted a grayish blue color. my living rom consisted of a white sofa with red curtains draped down the windows and a flat screen tv on my wall.

my bedroom was my favorite room because it had all my old stuff from my moms house in it. my old bed with a new comforter that matches the theme. my old desk. my lamp but the new smell still went throughout the house.

while i admired my apartment a lot i wanted to see how the twins modeled theirs since they never showed so it would be surprise.

i grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and went to the room number 402. i took the stairs so i get more of the LA vibe i guess. once i got their i took the key out from my purse labeled 402 and unlocked the door. i couldn't wait to see how it looked.

i opened the door with my heart beating so fast but that eventually dropped when i saw the girl i saw in the lobby with ethan and grayson all sitting on the couch. what was she doing there?

the twins quickly jumped off of the couch and squeezed me in a hug but my eyes stayed on the bitch from the lobby.