Late night at Arthurs

** quick note, Elton john is Zara's grandfather,it will make more sense during the whole process of the book , it will all start coming together and i hope you enjoy this chapter, so basically Elton's name in this is Arthur i know it doesn't suit him but it'll do,okay lovies?,if you are having problems with understanding the story don't be afraid to private message me i dont mind explaining ok? alrighty enjoy.**

zara's p.o.v

"Zara please be good for your grandfather while im out and don't harass Max," My mother nagged while we waited out in the car, Obviously im not going to be bad for my Grandad, i love the old man, but i will Harass Max i mean that is why i was born, born to torture Max everyday of his life whether he likes it or not.

im still giving my mom the cold shoulder and she totally knows thats why she's only speaking a bit to me, she is still hurt but she way deserved it and i will stand my ground whether she likes it or not.

plus Patrick didn't come by today, i was hoping he would and i could atleast apologise for trying to kiss him, its just when someones affectionate to me i automatically cling to them, Especially when i obviously have feelings for him i mean he rushes through my mind all day, it might be one of those stupid teenage crushes that he'll just brush off.

"whatever." i replied quite hostile, i reached for my bag that was on the ground infront of me and opened the car door without saying goodbye, Yes that might kill her but she's going to have to learn that im not living with pain again.

i slammed the car door behind me and waited for Max to get out, And he thought it'd be a great idea to stay there and be the Angel and give mom a kiss and wish her the best for tonight i think i might projectile vomit on the bonnet of the car.

Max strides out of the car making sure he closes the door and says bye to my mom one more time, i walk up the path a bit and follows me

"Now since your on moms Badlist, its makes me her favourite." Max said with a smug smile on his face walking up beside me.

"oh golly for you Mommys boy." i said sarcastically clapping my hands at him, he scoffed and rolled his eyes while i went to press the door-bell Max knocked my hand away.

"i want to press the door bell." he stated reaching out,i knocked his hand off and we wrestled eachother until i finally got the ring the door-bell.

"you little dog." he commented when i was the one with the smug smile on my face this time.

"Mommas boy." i replied.

"And where are my two favourite grandchildren?" My grandfather says at the door, i smile when i see him.

"i bet you tell all of them that," i joked giving him a hug, he chuckled and patted my back.

"same sense of humour i see, Zara-bara." my granfather said, Zara-bara is his nickname for me, and he's the only one who could use it.

"you got that right pops," i say making my way past him and i hear him chuckle,"speaking of pops where are the pop-tarts?" i ask, i hear him give out a laugh.

"where they always are,love." he replied, Max came shooting in after me.

"i want the chocolate one!" he argued,i chuckled.

"too bad i ate them isn't it?" i say walking off and leaving a tempered Max in the kitchen left to stare at the empty box.

i fling my bag into the chair beside me in the living room. I settle doown onto the couch and watch whatever is on television which happens to be an add for wrinkles on hands, and then i realised my Grandfather was watching the advertising programme and looking at the piece of paper on the coffee table he looks like he is ordering one, i dont wanna know.