AWF-18

Okay so this isn't really an issue but hey, it's something we as wattpadians can relate to (I hope), so enjoy! :D

A  mom's speech on the wedding of her wattpadian daughter:

"At first I didn't know why you squealed and I shouted at you that day. But then I understood it was because you were reading a happy scene in one of your wattpad books so I assured myself that my daughter was not as crazy as I thought. But then while reading the chapter you squealed again saying something like 'they got together' and when I gave you a quizzical look you told me everything was fine and not to worry.

Now that you are getting married, I'll miss your squeals.

There were days when I saw you smiling widely and saying 'awww' to your phone screen and suspected you had a boyfriend, but I believed you when you said the smile was only because things in that book you were reading were going your way.

I never will undersatand what way you meant but now that you are getting married, I'll miss those smiles.

On third of October I saw you sad and thought I heard some muffled screams of cries and I rushed to your room thinking worse scenarios only to find out you were crying over a character in your book.

And then, When I was looking for a suitor for you, you set standards referring to the book you were reading and they were-

-He should have blue or green eyes.

-He should 'look' like a bad boy but he should be good at heart

-He should have 6, preferably 8 packs

-He should own a bike

-he should smirk a lot

-He should use cheesy lines like 'I'll get stars and moon for you if that's what it takes to see you smile'

It was difficult to find a guy like this and although he is a saint in real life, don't worry he will try  fitting into your demands of the bad boy softie.

I'll miss you, my dear wattpadian daughter. 

And to you, my son in law, please keep up to my daughter's standards. Act like a bad boy and work out in a gym. Let her read books even if she wants to read the latest update of her favourite author at 3 in the morning. 

When she screams, smiles, squeals, swoons and drools don't suspect her for having an affair. She will just be high on a character of a story.

Although my daughter gives all the vibes of being insane, it's all wattpad's fault so kindly bear with her.

All the best, you are marrying a wattpadian and I'm sure you'll need my prayers and wishes."