oof💛

Liyah POV.
For the past 3 weeks I haven't been talking to lamelo. Our anniversary was last last week and we didn't talk. He texted me but I ignored it. Gelo & Dre tried to get me to talk to him. I'm having mixed emotions about what I should do. Maybe this was a mistake. I really want melo to admit what he did wrong. I haven't been in the mood lately. People just can't seem to mind their own business. I kinda miss Texting & FaceTiming melo.

Melo POV.
I really messed up this time. You would think this long distance thing would've did something to me. I would be heartbroken if Aaliyah broke up with me. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. But from all of my problems we won our games but lost one. I decided to be a man and call liyah & tell her what I did wrong. I   really didn't think she was gonna answer.

Lamelo:hey babygirl"
Liyah"hello"
Lamelo"please just hear me out. Aaliyah I want you to know that's I love you very much. You've always been here for me. You always push me to do better. I know what I did wrong I don't want them I want you. I want us to be forever. This long distance relationship will work,I promise. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you on our anniversary and I love you so much baby girl. I can't wait till I get back.
Liyah" *cries* melo bear, happy anniversary too & thanks for being a man.
Lamelo"I love you"
Gelo"y'all finally talking again"
Liyah"wassup gelo & I love you more baby"