Chapter One

Yandere Dev's POV:
Oh my. Being a video game developer is hard work, but this new feature was actually fun adding.

I can't believe that I just said that, but I don't care. I have to be honest with myself.

As I started fixing bugs on the computer, I saw Midori run in. I sighed and wiped my eyebrows.

"Midori, leave. Don't ruin my great mood with any ridiculous questions."

"But, Yandere Dev! Yandere Dev! I have a suggestion for-"

"Stop, just stop. Enough, Midori! Go and eat some gummy bears in the pantry or something!"

"Oh, okay."

I shook my head and continued fixing any bugs that annoyed the players. Thankfully, people are becoming more generous with the types of emails I'm sent.

Midori's POV:
Oh, not again. Yandere Dev, I wish you see how I feel about you. Whatever, it won't work out anyways.

The age gap is a bit too much for my taste. I'm a high schooler and he's turning 30, not good.

One day, I will kiss those lips. I will impress him and he'll love it.

Yandere Dev's POV:
As I finish fixing more bugs to the game, I notice someone poking my bedroom window. What?

The window opens up and I jump out of my chair. All of a sudden, I see a fairy.

The fairy smirks at me and tackles me. I'm busy, why did a fairy just break through my window!?

The fairy puts me by the window. She takes out a stick and whacks my nose with it.

"Hello, I know you, Yandere Dev. Life must be hard as a game developer."

"Get out of my house!"

"Relax, I want to give you a chance to choose a different career. Therefore, I will turn you into a teenager."

"You're joking."

"I'm not, you are going to live your life as a teenager again."

"What high school will I go to?"

The fairy poked me in the chest and I felt myself changing. I looked at my hands, feet, arms, and even in the mirror.

I was back to my teenage years. I'm 17 again, this...fairy actually did something.

"Yandere Dev, you are now a teenager again. Embrace it."

"But, I still don't know what high school I'll attend."

"You'll be attending Akademi High. The famous Japanese high school where you will meet a variety-"

"These will be the students in the video game I'm creating!"

"Exactly, Yandere Dev. By the way, since you were an adult before I changed you up, you have adult knowledge."

"So, I'm an advanced teenager?"

"Exactly, you'll be the most advanced teenager in the high school. Not only that, but you were less into murder as a teen, right?"

"Right."

"Yandere Dev, that means you will be less into murder now. You will fear murder more than as an adult."

"Can I be an adult again?"

"No."

"Please, creepy fairy?"

"No."

"Is it because I called you creepy fairy?"

"No."

I sighed and got ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my first day of...high school...again...at Akademi High.