iii

Wow, this is my third chapter! I feel like I never update, I think it's because I am extremely lazy and I'm busy not giving a fuck about life. So enjoy this, and let me know what you think!!! Thank you and read away!!

_______________

I was sitting on my living room couch, quietly waiting for Maggie to arrive.

It was a long, anxious wait. I just want to kill her so bad, that it makes me want to kill myself if she doesn't show up.

It was 30 minutes of silent eagerness, until that ended.

My doorbell rang, she was here.

I put my dagger behind the pillow and I walk to my front door to open it. I open it to see Maggie with her hair in a ponytail, with lots of makeup on.

Before the word 'hi' can leave my mouth, Alyssa storms in. "Hello cunt. You didn't think she was coming alone, were you?" In fact, I actually did thought she was coming alone.

Welp, talk about fucked up plans.

Alyssa took off her shirt and sat on my couch. "James, let's have sex."

Maggie threw Alyssa's shirt at her. "Put it on, and you aren't having sex, at least when I'm around you."

"Are you guys hung-"

"Shut the fuck up, James." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes, were hungry." Maggie politely said. "I'll help you out. Alyssa, go take a nap." And so Alyssa did. Thank god.

I walked inside with Maggie as she looked through the cabinets. "Any preferences?"

I shrugged. "I'll have whatever you want." She turned around and handed me a small smile. I handed one back.

Before she can even start, I heard the voice of the one man I despised. "Hello James."

I turned around to see my dad with a bag a food. "Didn't know you were having guests."

Alyssa was walking in and looked at my dad. "And who are you?"

"I'm James' dad, and you must be-"

"Alyssa."

He turned around and looked at Maggie. "Hello. Maggie, is it?" She nodded.

"Anyone hungry?"

_______________________

I rang the doorbell, as I stood there patiently waiting for James to open it. When James opens the door, not even giving me a chance to say 'hello', Alyssa abruptly storms in. "Hello cunt. You didn't think she was coming alone, were you?" I stood their Awkwardly, as I let Alyssa ramble.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I walked in the living room to see Alyssa with her shirt off. "James, let's have sex."

I threw Alyssa's shirt at her. "Put it on, you're not having sex. At least when I'm not around you." Wow I just made things awkward.

James ends the awkwardness. "Are you guys hung-"

"Shut the fuck up James." I dart Alyssa a glare, then I kindly look at James. "Yes we're hungry. I'll help you out. Alyssa take a nap." And so she did, thank god. 

I walked into the kitchen with James. I looked the Cabinets. "Any preferences?"

"I'll have whatever you want." I look at him and I release a small smile, as he returns one back.

Before I can even start cooking, I looked at James who looked upset. "Hello James." It was his dad.

"I didn't know you were having guests." Out of nowhere, Alyssa comes storming in, with a shirt on this time. "And who are you?"

"I'm James' dad. You must be-"

"Alyssa."

He turned facing me. "Hello. Maggie, is it?" I nodded.

"Anyone hungry?"