Love and War

Martinez p.o.v:

"Trina chill bruh c I can't stand yo ass when u be in dat Bullshitt, You needa sit yo lil ass down for I quick hand u!", I yelled

"Nigga u ain't bout shit talkin all dat bullshit u betta shut the fuck up for I have to get my Nigga on yo ass!" Trina screamed back at me.

I swear she irritate the fuck out of me she really do but just lookin at her makes wanna just go straight for the makeup sex. She carmel, small body but my baby ass on fleek, small waist, long Brown hair, Brown eyes, and sense of fashion. We first met club "48", I saw her wit her home gurls twerkin n shitt got a Nigga like Damn! I walked over to check shawty out acting hard to get n shit but that shit don't work wit me in seconds she was dancin on me giving me a personal lap dance. Shawty was bad I mean Badddd!!!!  Sum other Nigga was  starin hard af so I had to signal dem thirsty hoes that I got dis let that shit be known. What turned from a one night stand to sum intimate shit is what's funny. I couldn't get her out my mind after that night den she pullin tricks on my dick in the bed shit she had a Nigga mesmerized!! Later on we turned from  fucking buddies to being in a relationship.  I usually don't settle down I mainly fuck n not cuff but it was sum bout her dat made me want her to be mines, n ain't no Nigga takin what is mines. I admit I have been seeing dis other chick named Dominique juss to fuck only doe lately Trina been on bullshit wit me not letting me fuck. Nigga can only to so much! Dominique ain't as bad as Trina but she close she lightskin, thick asb and shawty got ass that you juss wanna squeeze n play wit, long length blonde hair, now she knoe I wit Trina but like any average hoe she'on care she juss want her sum dick. But Trina being suspicious might get my ass caught n Trina throw down last time she fought the bitch was in a emergency truck my bitch badd. But she is wit me so she gotta know sum bout fighting....