~Chapter 2~

~Chapter 2~

Sakura walks upstairs and enters her home.When she arrives,she rushes to her computer so that no one else would take it.

Sakura gives a sighs *Hmm...Online dating huh?*Sakura slowly turned on the computer monitor and waits patiently for the computer to turn on.When it turns on,she goes on the internet and enters the name Ino gave her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."Sakura whispers to herself.

~The Next Day~

Sakura wakes up due to the bright sunny sun that reflected from her mirror and onto her face.She sits up and stretches and quickly remembers about the site she sighed up for yesterday.

"Oh shoot!"Sakura said as she jumps out of bed and rushes over to the computer to see if she got any mail from nice handsome shinobi.When she arrives,she checks her mail and from what she saw,she was shocked.

"Five notifications!?!?"Sakura said "I guess Ino was right,and it also says these shinobi are from the Hidden Leaf! Perfect!"Sakura looks around her surrounding and then she clicks the little notification button.

*Little beeping noise*

"Huh?"Sakura said whispering "A text? From who?"

She clicks the text message button.

"Hello."Said the person from the other screen.

*uh..what should I say? Should I text him!*

"H..hello."Sakura texted

The conversation went on with the guy and Sakura and soon Sakura started to feel comfortable with him

"Well I think your very pretty from your profile picture."he said " and we've been texting for a while now so I was wondering if you would like to meet up Tommorow at
The Yamanaka flower shop."

*OMG he wants to meet me.*

"U..uh..Yeah! I'll see you their!"

"Nice,See you there."

The conversation was soon done after he asked her out.

"Yah!"Sakura said outloud "I should tell Ino what's going on."

_______________________________________________________
Like,Comment,and Click the Star for a Virtual Cookie :)

Sorry it's short but at least I updated!!!