A cheaters heart Part 2

As I drove away from that bitch house I broke down and crying.
" Sorry I had to kill your father but he was cheating on me" I said to my baby I was carrying. I was now two months pregnant I want to tell your father but I guess he will never know now. My thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing. On the caller id was boo Charles
"Hello"
"Hey can you come over please I need to talk to you" He told me
"Yea I just need to take a shower right quick and I'll be there" I said then I hung.
"I wonder what he has to tell me" I thought out loud.
Once I got to the house I finished off the paul I had left before taking a shower... Once I finished I put on something comfortable since it was late and I wasn't in the mood for sex. I got in the car and drove Charles' manison. I got out the car and knock on the door, No later than 3 minutes he was at the door. He looked as if he had been crying.
Once inside I took a seat on the couch. I waited for him to speak. when I notice he was I went ahead said something to break the silence.
" Baby what's wrong?" I asked
"it's um my wife Diamond" He looked like he was about to cry again." She's dead and the police found her dead along the side of your husband"
"OMG OMG TRAVIS IS DEAD WE JUST HAD DINNER HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO SEE HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TOM" I said queing my fake tears for all I care both of them Bitches can burn in hell. " Do they know who did it?" I said in between sobs
"No they said it looks like a robby gone wrong" he told "I'm sorry you had to find out this way"
After he said that I cried even harder. He came over to console me and I just cried in his chest as he keep telling me it was going to be alright and that we going to get through this.
"I had some news for him tonight right after dinner but I never got to tell him"
"Which is"
"I'm two months pregnant""
"Wait what"
"Yes I just found out this morning and now this"
"Tammy you carrying my baby"