I'm done.

No, don't do this, please.

Don't do this? You kissed her. I can't be treated like that. I can't be in a toxic relationship. I need to do what's best for me. Not be with f*ckboys.

What? We didn't kiss. Her comforting me meant nothing. It was friendly

Im sure. It meant nothing? As did your fight, I guess.

I turn my phone off, ignoring everyone. I know he wasn't kissing her in the photo but they were only inches away.

"Oh, sweetie. We all fall for the bad boys once in our life's" Cheryl smirks.

"Now. We need to get over boys and call Veronica to think of a plan" Cheryl put her hands on her hips.

I nod trying to shake Sweetpea off.

Cheryl open up her MacBook and starts to FaceTime Veronica. Veronica picks up quite quickly.

"Hey, Girls" Veronica speaks to us but but does not look up as she's too busy writing something.

"What are you doing?" Cheryl questions trying to spot what it says on the paper.

"Well, I'm trying to think of a plan" she smirks.

"When it gets out she's had a sticky maple, you come in, Sophia" Veronica looks at me as Cheryl turns to me.

"M-me" I stutter took aback. I knew I'd have to do something but since they said it I'm a bit nervous.

"Yes" V replies.

"Once that's been spread, noway will Jughead believe 'the girl next door' could do such a thing. Your his best friend, known him all his life. He'll believe you, of you convince him" Cheryl explains to me.

"Maybe, you can date the good serpent" Veronica smirks referencing Jughead.

"I'm down with the plan" I reply.

*third person view of Sweetpea and Jughead*

"What did you do?" Jughead take a sip of his drink.

"She thinks I kissed Betty but nothing happened between us" Sweetpea finished his drink as Jughead's eyes widen.

"When she was mad at me, in school Betty tried to comfort me but being friendly. I'm not a cheat. Betty got a little over-friendly"

"What do you mean 'over-friendly?" Jughead spits.

"Look" sweetpea's eyes narrow.

"She tried to kiss me but I didn't let her"

"No. Your lying!" Jughead slams his hand on the wood.

"Sorry" Sweetpea puts his hands up like a surrender.

A/N - I guess Jug will believe the sticky maple situation even more knowing this 👀