Chapter 1 The School Trip Part 1

Shaun's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mum yelling at my ear I am going to be late for the school excursion. Talking about the school excursion, we were going to a volcano which of course is extinct. I couldn't wait to meet my friends after the weekends, plus we are staying for 3 days.
So I got up, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes, ate my breakfast, packed my suitcase, got my Bakugan and went to school. I was 10 minutes early so I went to the library to read.

After reading my favourite book, Deltora Quest for 5 minutes I went around to find a new book.

Then after 2 long minutes I saw a book called "A Legend" so I started reading it, it was interesting but then something caught my eye, it told the world's most strongest Bakugan was somewhere near where the volcano and the forest was, but the book told that they had no clue or any idea where it was, so I knew I might find it and be really strong.

So then the bus came along and we all hopped on. I sat by myself so no one will see the book and I will be the only one finding it. I brought along the library book I burrowed and was just so close to reading it and finding out more about it when my friend sat right next to me.
So now I can't do more searching and I quickly put it inside my bag.
"What did you do on the weekends, Shaun?" asked John. "Just played soccer" I replied. The trip was long but soon we arrived.

Now the hardest of the whole trip, find the Bakugan but just let you know, how can you find a ball with everyone next to you, I mean like if you find it lots more people will see because all of year 5 and 6 is going which is like 290 PAIRS of eyes.

But I didn't have time to look because the teacher told to get in to our motels and pack our stuff in our cabin.
After I finished doing my business i went to help john. "Need help?" I asked john.
"Thx bro, you rule!" Said john as we went to work.
We finished cleaning up john's cabin so I went in my cabin. I realised night fell quick so I slept.

"I will not defeat Ledgemate but I can still keep him" Spectaria said with a smirk on his face. "It's now or never! ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE! BLACK HOLE WIPE OUT!"said Spectaria, which caused a shock and made Arthur fall into the volcano. "NO!! I WILL GET YOU BACK ONE DAY!" Ledgemate exclaimed as he jumped in as well.

"What! Because Arthur fell in you jump in!!!!!?????" Said Spectaria shocked. "We will meet again." said Ledgemate as Arthur and Ledgemate fell to their 'deaths'....

( Shaun dreams this )

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggh!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I woke up because of a nightmare, When I stood up everyone was looking at me. "What happened Shaun?" asked my teacher, "A nightmare" I replied, "Did you know your body went volcano lava hot, too hot to touch." Told my teacher as I paled.
I realised I had a dream of a boy falling in the volcano, but how CAN I be lava hot. I was a confusing start but I went on to brush, eat and got ready to visit the volcano.

A/N

Thx annabethchase916 and Bakugan forever for voting and commenting.

Don't worry part 2 is coming up soon.