chapter 4

Its now Friday morning,and let me tell you this i have never been this happy about a Friday in my life.Im so happy this school week is over,i honestly don't think my body could handle it any longer.I decide to get an early start to the day by getting dressed in my favourite outfit yet,My black short skirt,with my hot pink crop top and some vans,i really love this look today.

In the car with my mum on the way to school i completely zone out of what she was saying to me,a little funny really i could tell she was talking to me but i simply wasn't listening...i was to busy thinking about harry...ughhh he is just so god damm sexy,why does he have to be such a fucking jerk.

I say goodbye to my mum as i walk into school,as i walk through the hall ways i look around seeing if i could possible spot harry anywhere,but he is no where to be seen.I reach my locker as the bell goes for students to go to lessons,people are rushing around while i put my bag in my locker,i am soon left alone in the hall ways as everyone has gone to lessons.I get my books and as i close my locker door i am suddenly slammed against the lockers,its harry. "baby i could take you right here,right now" says harry, his lips almost on mine,his body pressing into mine as my back is against the lockers,i stay silent as i look at his eyes,i can smell a mix of tabaco and mint on his breath. "baby talk" harry says but i don't reply,he then forcefully slams his lips on mine and i willingly kiss him back,i need this i need him..now.We begin to have a rough make out session "lola jump" harry says with lust in his voice,i jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he begings to gring against my crouch "harr..harryy" i moan as he grinds harder, "that's right baby" he says. Then suddenly he drops my legs from his waist and walks away " what the fucking harry!?" i yell as he walks down the hallway "pay back baby,you should do what you're told.Meet me by my car after school or else lola,don't test me." harry says in a calm low voice and begins to walk away one again.

whats happening to me,this boy is driving me crazy,for the rest of the day the only thing on my mind is harry and what im getting into.