Be careful

Jimin's Pov

I got bored after a while so i decided to continue teasing him but I went further this time. After a while I began to run my hand up his thigh again but i ran it higher and higher untill...

Yoongi pov

Jimin was runnig his hand higher an higher up my thigh again.
I gulped and looked down at him only to see him smirk at my reaction.
I tried to keep my focus on the tv but it didn't work, my attention was purley on the feeling of Jimin rubbing his hand across my clothed crotch.

Causing my breath to hitch.

I coughed to try and cover it and hoped that he didn't notice.

Jimin's pov

I noticed how yoongi was getting a little restless from my actions and how he was secretly enjoying it but didn't want to show it.

The smirk on my face grew bigger as I thought of the different ways I would be able to break him.
I rubbed my hand harder over his crotch.
Earning a whimper from him which we music to my ears.

Yoongi's pov

Even tho he wasn't doing much it still felt amazing.
I accidently slipped out a quite moan.
"Hmm baby" i whimperd out focusing on the pleasure I was receiving right now.
All my focus had turned to Jimin and his movements taking in everything he was doing.
I didn't want him to stop but I needed to take back control and not let him enjoy the feeling of  having  power over me. But I couldn't deny how amazing he was making me feel.

No ones Pov

Jimin and yoongi had both forgotten about the movie and we're too focused on each other. They were in their own world and blocked out everything else.

Jimin's Pov

I continued to run my hand over his crotch and began to unbutton his pants very slowly to tease him more.
I moved my self onto him straddling his thighs with my knees on either sides of his hips and began to plant very light kisses on his neck.

He was again moaning quietly which made me smirk more knowing that I was close to breaking him.
I trailed kisses from his neck up  to his ear nibbling it slightly.

Yoongi's pov

I couldn't  handle it, the pleausre was too good. I let out another small moan as he was planting small kisses on my neck.
"H-mm baby" it came out almost as a whisper.
I could feel him smirking on my skin.
He continued to plant small kisses all over my neck and face. He started to move his hips so he was creating friction over my clothed crotch .

That's when it finally hit me.
He was trying to get me to break and make me weak so he's have full control.
I slightly laughed at the thought and smirked to myself.

"The game starts now Kitten".