Baby Steps in Baking

I just stood at that spot trying to process everything that had happened, I can't believe someone like her would actually have high expectations for me. It just seemed to good to be true, then I remembered what i'm really supposed to be focused on. Today is December twenty third, one day before Christmas Eve. I started freaking out because I didn't even know how to use an oven yet! I hyperventilated, I could feel my insides churn. Just when I was almost going to pass out due to extreme stress levels. I felt something touch my shoulder, when I looked around I saw Nagito beside me. "Are you okay? Peer pressure is hard, I experienced it before" I brushed his hand off and gave him an ice cold stare "Since when was this any of your business Servant" He was silent for a minute then he gave me some kind of evil grin "Oh I see... a worthless piece of shit like me wouldn't be any use to you" I instinctively brushed my bangs out of my face and gave the white haired male a suspicious look " What are you talking about?" He quickly changed his expression completely into the look of disappointment "Shouldn't you know, i'm here to teach you how to use the oven of course, we wouldn't want Towa Tower burning down" I chuckled and took one step closer to him "What do you take me for, some kind of kid!" The taller male shrugged "Actually yeah and if you don't need me to teach you then I guess your on your own" Our servant was totally pissing me off so I slapped him really hard without thinking about it in the face and his nose started to bleed. I stared at the older boy, his eyes looked like they were falling in despair with the owner himself of course. He laughed maniacally and giggled "Y-You slapped me kid."

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!