Chapter 32 : I Got Ignored

Începe de la început

I sigh.

I guess I have to do the groceries alone.

I looked at my watch and it's already 08:22pm.

~~~~~~~

"Flour, eggs, sugar...Hmmm, milk. What else do I need to buy? Urgh, right. Meat and vegetables."

This is very exhausting.

But I'm quite happy that the line is not that long when I arrived at the cashier.

"Thank You for your purchase! Please come again!"

I exited from the supermarket and  looked at the KTV Bar just beside to where I'm standing.

"Hn, it's like he's going inside there." I said with much confidence.

The door opened at the KTV bar and All Might stepped outside with the woman named Rina.

Of course I was shocked and my eyes widened in surprise. Is he holding a can of beer?! I thought he doesn't like to drink alcohol?!

The woman pushed All Might against the wall and kissed him.

No 😢...

I don't want to see any of these anymore.

I ran away from that place as fast as I could.

It hurts. I'm doing my best not to cry. I hope he wasn't able to see me since I just pass right through them.

*All Might's POV*

As expected, this kind of thing doesn't really entertain me. Rina sings like a dinosaur. This woman is having fun.

It's been years since I last drink some beer. I chuckled.

"Rina. I need to go home." I said.

"Sure. But, can I come with you?"

"I still have a class to do tomorrow, sorry."

"Okay, let's go." she put down the microphone and grabbed my hand.

We exited the bar and Rina suddenly pushed me against the wall, smashing her lips into mine.

I was surprised.

But my senses immediately came back when I saw a white haired woman passed by from our form and was running.

"Mei?!" I exclaimed, pushing Rina away from me.

"Hey, that was harsh." she blurted out.

The woman disappeared. Was that her?

Rina tried to kiss me again. But I avoided it.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I-I just feel tired." I said.

I called a cab for her to get home.

~~~~~~~

*Mei's POV*

I hurriedly ran towards my apartment. I put all the groceries in the kitchen and lock myself up inside my room.

I leaned on the wall, and slowly my body slid down until I was sitting down on the floor.

I drawn my knees up to my chest, hiding my face behind my knees as I wrapped my arms around them.

I silently cried.

They are angry tears and along with those are sad ones. My chest is burning as images of All Might kissing Rina keeps racing through my head.

I chuckled.