Going to Tenruo

Your pov.

I'm an s-class wizard heck yes! I'm proud of myself but I think my bad luck got on the others because when we cane back they were all hurt. Now they all know about my imagination, and transformation magic as well.

"Y/n come here. " master said. I walked over to him.

"Yes master? " I looked at him confused.

"I want you to go to tenruo island and get everything ready for the s-class trials. " he said.

As soon as he said that a guy slipped and the entire guild. Likely no one was using their magic or Erza with her sword our then it would've caused a disaster.

"Yes sir. I'll leave as soon as possible to get my bad luck away from all of you." I was walking towards the door.

"For the last time tour not bad luck! " he shouted. Everyone stayed quite and looked towards me.

"It's nice of all of you to treat me like family. And stand by me threw the hard times, but I am bad luck. " and just like that I left.

Time skips to Tenruo...

I got off and walked around the island. It already felt like hours and I was really tired. I saw a nearby pond. I got undressed and went in the pond. This was really relaxing.

Three minutes later...

My relaxation was interrupted when I heard footsteps. My eyes widened and I quickly got, I grabbed my clothes and covered myself. I quickly changed. I peeked and saw someone laying down. A deer came and was drinking some water. It looked up at the person, and the person sat up straight. That's when I realized that the person was a guy.

The guy gave the deer a soft smile and the deer just ran off. His smile faded and looked down. He laid back down, and I just kept watching.

Couple minutes later...

He was surrounded by a pack of wolves. They all got ready to jump and eat him. He put his hands up in defence.

"Please don't come near me. " he said and shook a bit. "Please don't come near me I don't want to hurt you. " the wolves jumped at him and my eyes widened at what happened next. Something happened and the wolves just fell to the ground dead. A couple of trees and bushes just dried up. I ran to the wolves and we looked at each other wide eyed.

"Are you okay? What did you do to them? " I quickly healed the place around me along with the wolves. The wolves revived and ran away. I went over to the guy and he just backed​ up.

"I'm sorry I didn't know people lived here. Please don't come near me. " he said.

"Wait... " I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on mine trying to push me off, but not hurt me. His face heated up all of the sudden and quickly looked away. I looked at myself and I was naked. My face heated up 50 shades of red as I tried to cover myself. "Damn out of all the bad things that could've happened this is probably the worst one of all. " I said. I imagined me wearing clothes and I looked at myself clothes were back on my body. I sighed he looked away and I pinned him to the floor. "Who are you? " I asked.

"It doesn't matter please just stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you. Nobody will care anyways. " he said. I looked at him.

"I care. " he looked at me shocked.

"Why? " he asked.

"Everyone deserves to be happy. No one should be sad. And if someone is sad someone will come along the way to make things better. " I said. Tears ran down my cheeks. "I'm saying this because I know how it feels like. When you think nobody else would care about you. I was just like you and I still am! " I let him go as I cried. When I saw him try to put his hand on my cheek. He was hesitant, he finally put his hand on my cheek and whipped away my tears. I hugged tightly as I cried barring my face I'm his chest.

He didn't hug back it was as if he was shocked about the hug. Like he didn't know what I was doing.

"W-why aren't you hurt yet? " he asked shocked.

"What do you mean? " I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Did you not see what I did to those wolves?! That happens to everything and everyone I touch or if they touch me! Why aren't you dead yet? " he kept looking at me wide eyed.

"I don't know. I mean I am a life dragon slayer. "

"Life? "

Zeref's pov.

"Life? " I asked. I kept staring at her. Could she be the one? What is this feeling?

"What's your name? "

"If I tell you you'll just try to hurt me or run away in horror. " I said looking down. She grabbed both of my hands and I looked at her. She gave me a closed eye smile.

"I won't hurt you or run away. I promise. " she said.

"My name is Zeref. " I said and looked away.

"Really?! That's an awesome name! I like the sound of it, Zeref. It's really easy to remember. My name is y/n! It's really nice to meet you Zeref. " she said with a smile. My eyes widened. Did she really not know who I was?

"R-really?" I stuttered.she nodded​ her head with a smile.

"So what kind of magic do you have? I bet it's called deadly magic isn't it? " she said.

"I guess you can say that. " she stood up and stuck out her head.

"Apparently life and death shouldn't get along. Just like fire and ice. But we proved them wrong didn't we Zeref? " she smiled as her eyes were full of delight. "Come on Zeref-kun. " she took my hands and helped me up. She started to run still holding my hand. She looked back at me with a smile. Then I noticed a branch up ahead.

"Watch out! " I shouted and tackled her down. Only to have us roll down a hill. I was on top of her and she was sat the bottom. Both of our eyes widened and I quickly got off. "So, um, it looks like the sun is setting. " I said. Her eyes light up.

"Really?! I wanna see! I wanna see! "She shouted. She jumped up and down but pouted because there were trees in the way.

"Come here. " I grabbed her hand and we ran to the tallest tree in the middle of the island. I stayed away from the tree as she ran up to it and watched the sun set. My heart started to beat fast when I saw her happy.

"Zeref-kun. " I looked at her. "Thank you. " she said running to me and jumped into my arms. I surprisingly caught her.

"For what? " I was confused.

"Usually something bad always happens to someone that is close to me. But it's like it doesn't affect you. It's like if I never had bad luck. And thank you for showing me this lovely view of the sun set. " she said.

"Y-your welcome. " we walked around and stopped I laid down and she laid down next to me. When I saw her sound asleep I fell asleep too.