Description

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH VERSION

It's been a year and after everyone was paralyzed to discover that the boy who came to their school, Kai Yamada, the one they hated so much and he hated them was Taichi, they literally went blank, they knew they should help him, He did not remember anything, but even he, even though he knew he was his friend, did not accept it.

He did not accept anything, not even his life, but he felt better that way, he felt more comfortable being Kai Yamada than Taichi Yagami.

Although he accepted the fact of being someone else, his friends could not stand him, Dr. Anzu Yamada took him back and his digimons friends, they lost their trail, Kai's sisters disappeared, Mimi spent months wanting to find contact with her friend Meiko Mochizuki knowing that she knew how to help them, Koushiro tried to communicate with Gennai and Darcmon, but a force blocked communication and abscess to the Digital World.

Desperate, they try to find a way to know what was happening, to find Taichi, a fight arises in the skies of Odaiba, Dr. Yamada executes her perfect plan with Kai, Yamato, Sora and Joe find a mysterious person running through the corridors of the university of Odaiba and a shadow accompanying it, they know that they must stop it when hearing that they mentioned to Kai.