"Me too." I said and played with the hem of his T-shirt. It was the T-shirt he gave me the first night we had sex and I never gave it back to him. Instead,I've been using it as a night cloth.

Then he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Anyway,I should go now...goodnight angel,I love you."

I smiled."I love you more." After that he got in the elevator and I closed the door.

Now it's just me.

I was ready to lock the door and turn the lights off and head to my bedroom when door was knocked.

I opened without asking who it was because I thought that I would face Nate again,but it was the guy I met the day Nate had planned to go house hunting with me.

"Oh! Hi." I said a bit awkward and knowing that I was only wearing a semi long-for my height- T-shirt.

"Hi,I live on the fifth floor. My name is-"

"Jake,right? I remember you." Then he realized how a stranger would know him and laughed.

"Oh now I remember! Eva,right?" I nodded and waited for him to tell whatever it was he wanted.

"Well I somehow locked myself out of my place and I also forgot my phone. Do you have Fredd's phone number so that I could ask him to give me his spare key?"

"Of course! Come in!" He passed me and when he got in,he commented about the living room and how much he liked it. I thanked him and told him to sit wherever he wanted to. I by the way,was trying to make my T-shirt longer,by pulling on the end of it.

"Uh,you'ld you like anything to drink?" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you have to offer?" We both laughed and then I talked while I was heading to my kitchen to see what I actually had to offer him.

"Well I have Coca Cola,beer and orange juice." Then I remember that Jade brought me an apple vodka and I instantly opened a drawer.

"Oh I also have vodka if you want." His eyes light up and he approached me.

"Oh I would use some right now!" I laughed again and I poured some in a glass. I made a shot for myself and then we drank them.

"I needed that." Jake said and I nodded,agreeing with his comment.

"Can you call Fredd now?"

"Of course!" I said and went to my bedroom to grab my phone,and while I was there,I wore the first pair of shorts I could find.

When I came back in the living room where Jake was,I found Fredd's number and then called him and passed my phone to Jake. Jake explained him what happened and Fredd said that he'd be there in less than twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes passed by quick with Jake talking to me about himself and we agreed that tomorrow morning we will go together in our classes since we will be studying the same subject.

My door was knocked again and this time I knew who it was. So I opened the door quickly with Jake following me. Fredd went upstairs before Jake and when I was ready to close the door,Jake turned around and said: