Geneva notices me and gives me a weird look. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asks.

"Kenn stop." Jahseh follows quickly behind me but I ignore him. "Please Kenn." He grabs my arm and stops me right before the door.

"Let go." I bark.

"Stop fucking running away from me!" He yells. I watch his eyes darken but his grip on me loosens.

"Okay." I stand still and wait for an explanation.

"We're friends." He says simply.

"So are we! Is it like that?" I shout.

"No. It's never been like that with her. It's only been like that with us." Jahseh searches my eyes.

"Ouch." Geneva mumbles on the couch. "Jah can you hurry I wanna get ready for the party."

"How the fuck you gon ask me to go to the party with you while you're already going with her?" I squint my eyes at Jahseh.

"I never asked her to come with me." He glances over at Geneva for a second before looking back to me.

"Fucking jail Jahseh!!" I shout getting close to his face.

"Yo What the fuck is going on down here?" Isiah grumbles, walking down the stairs. His eyes glance between all three of us and he turns around quickly, walking back upstairs.

"I'm not going to jail." Jahseh states.

"No no no. No. No. I can't fucking do this." I chuckle, sounding insane. "You know everything was fine before you decided to butt into my damn life."

"Don't say that. I'm sorry Kenna." Jahseh says uneasily.

"No. I'm sorry. But I just think it's best for us to stay away from each other." I shake my head as I feel hot tears threatening to spill down my face. I quickly turn on my heel and rush out the door, slamming it behind me.

"Get the fuck out!" I hear Jahseh yell as I reach the sidewalk. The door opens and shuts again but I don't look back.

++++++

Gucci gang plays loudly as I enter Pumps house. I look back to make sure Ski is still behind me. I smile as I catch his eye and he smiles back. I reach out my hand and he grips onto it as I pull him through the crowd of people. I head for the backyard. Pump texted me earlier to let me know that's where the crew would be. On our way ski stops dead in his tracks. I turn around to look at him, he's grabbing a bottle of henny. I giggle to myself and start moving again. The yard isn't as packed so it's easy to find everyone. Pump has this huge outdoor living room basically, theyre all sitting on the couches, talking and getting fucked up.

"Heyy!" I shout as we approach. Everyone yells back and claps.

"Come sit!" London demands, patting the empty love seat beside her. Ski let's go of my hand and we sit down. "How crazy is this shit?" London looks content and she gestures to everyone.

"Pretty crazy." I chuckle. I glance around the group, my eyes landing on Jahseh a little longer than everyone else. He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black oversized T-shirt with chokers. He looks hot. I haven't seen Geneva anywhere, i sigh mentally. Ding.

Bitch ass: talk to me.

I roll my eyes and avoid all eye contact with Jahseh but I can feel him staring at me.

"Wanna drink?" Ski asks me, handing out his bottle of Hennessy. I nod and take a sip, letting the liquid burn my throat.

"Chug it all!" Pump yells at me. I smirk at him and do as he says. I chug the whole bottle in less than two minutes then through it to the ground, gagging.