Pilot

Y/N POV
I looked out the window as the car pulled into the airport, We're flying to Atlanta to film Stranger Things S3, I'm playing 12, yea crazy right?

"We're here" my mom said as she patted my back, I smiled and looked out, I'm scared to see them in person.

A notification popped up, I opened it, it was from Caleb, I smiled as I read "Can't wait to see u❤️" I blushed and texted back "Can't wait❤️" I checked my Instagram account, I somehow gained 500k followers.

I got out the car and grabbed my luggage, My mom couldn't come with me because I have 3 siblings at home, she's a single mom.

"Ok, I'm trusting Caleb's mom to watch u" Call me if u need to talk" my mom said kissing me, "ok mom" I said trying to get out her grip "Make me proud" she said going back in the car.

I waved as she left, I turned around and Millie scared the living shit out of me, "You must be Y/N! Hi my name is Millie, we're going to be Bestfriends!" she hugged me.

I smiled, Everyone came to me, but I was looking for Caleb, I saw him come out the car with his mom, I smiled at him as he made his way to me.

"Hey Y/N!" He said hugging me, "Hey... Caleb" I said patting his back, Im cringing so hard rn and I'm trying not to have a heart attack, I'm secretly in love with Caleb, Before I got the part I made a fanpage

Crazy right?

We all got in the private jet and I sat next to Caleb, He took out his phone and recorded us "I'm here with Millie, Sadie, Finn, Noah, Gaten and our new co star Y/N" he smiled and posted it, I should have fun too, I pulled out my phone and recorded him, I caught him off guard

He smiled and Danced in his seat, I posted it and went to sleep

TBC