Prologue

Keys:

"Speaking"

Flashback

Parseltongue

'Thinking'

Messages or letters

- Changes of place / time -

____________________________________________________________

It is now the summer before fifth year started and the beating has eventually gotten worse. Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, has always hated his title and has only ever wished for true friends. He had been lied to his whole life and only found out the truth before the end-of-year feast when walking past Albus-Too-Many-Names-Dumbledoor.

- Dumble-Bee's office - Before the feast -

Dumble's 'Golden Boy' walked up to the old fool's headquarters before hesitating once hearing familiar voices. Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley and Hermione Granger voiced their complaints to their beloved headmaster about the Potter Brat. Forgetting to place a silencing charm, Harry obviously heard everything.

"We need to get paid more for looking after that spoiled brat!" yelled Ron. He can't even seem to be respectful to the headmaster it seems.

"Headmaster, this isn't working. He keeps avoiding us and we are risking his life by entering him in the Triwizard Tournament. That boy needs to live for Ginny to become Lady Potter. We need his fortune and books." stated Hermione (I mean who else would talk about books in front of someone of great importance).

"Calm down my children. I'll find a way for him to attend to our needs again. For now, continue feeding him love potions and use compulsion charms to keep him under control." commanded Dumbledore.

"Um... Professor, I don't think Harry's attracted to Ginny. I've watched him for a while now and he hasn't shown any signs of love. Could he already have someone to help him repel the effects?" Know-It-All verbalised unsure.

This time the Girl-Who-Slept-With-Anything-Walking decided to input her unneeded opinion. "Dumbledore! You can't let that happen! You promised me that I could be Lady Potter and have whatever I want!" whined Ginny.

"Keep him under a watchful eye and administer more love potions." ordered Dumbledore.

"Yes sir." Ginny answered for all three of them despite it being a command.

Having heard enough, the Gryffindor Star went the Great Hall pretending as if nothing happened.

- Harry's room -

The boy has learnt nothing but false facts from those who he used to trust. The Slytherins are all that he can believe in as none of them have fabricated the truth yet they don't even mildly like him. Once clearing his mind, the Golden Boy decided to get revenge on everyone one of the individuals whom had stabbed him in the back. Most mistake that 'dark' spells are 'evil' and 'light' spells are 'good'. Power only come to those of who seek it and not those who are too weak to gain it. Wanting to end the war (and his own personal grudges), Harry wondered onto the streets of Little Whining, Surrey, and apparated to Malfoy Manor.