Heated

Half empty containers of Chinese food littered the table giving off the faint aroma of fried rice and lo mein. Aria and Ezra sat cuddled together on his couch, a blanket covering their bodies. Aria watched images flash across the TV with little interest. The volume was turned so low that trying to legitimately watch what was on was pointless; not that she really minded. She was perfectly content lying with Ezra, her head snuggled into his chest, his arm resting heavily against her waist securing her against him, one of his hands still entangled with hers. Aria stroked his hand with her thumb as she listened to the deepness of his breathing and felt the steady rise and fall of his chest as he slept. Aria's free hand drew little patterns on his chest through the fabric of his T-shirt. Glancing over at the clock, she noticed it was 4:43 and that she would have to leave soon to go to Spencer's. She twisted around in Ezra's arms so that she could look up at his face. Slowly, she kissed up his jaw line to his ear. He sighed happily, the corners of his mouth turning up into a smile.

"Ezra," Aria whispered. She moved her hand from his chest up to his cheek, stroking the bit of stubble that had grown that day.

"Mmm, Aria," he murmured still asleep. Aria regretfully, and with much effort, removed herself from his grip and took the blanket back to his bed. Ezra began stirring from the couch, immediately sensing the lack of her presence beside him. "Come back, I'm cold," he groaned, complaining. Aria ignored him and moved between the couch and the table, picking up the remnants of their dinner.

"Do you want to keep these for leftovers?" She asked as she turned toward him. Showing him the half eaten food. His eyes were open now and he was silently watching her.

"I want to keep you for leftovers," he replied with a wink. She rolled her eyes and resumed tidying up.

"Sadly, I believe we're all out. So, it's Chinese food or nothing." Aria replied with a smirk. She watched as Ezra slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position, his shirt coming up a little bit as he did. She felt herself staring at the way his pajama pants clung low on his hips revealing the slightly toned muscles of his lower abs. Not to mention the way his hip bones jutted out a bit creating an arrow leading-

"Aria, you don't have to pick up all that, I can do that later," Aria snapped back to reality and tore her gaze away from Ezra's exposed flesh up to his face, taking a few seconds to process what he had just said to her. "Come here and sit with me," Ezra held out his arms to her, she put the Chinese food back on the coffee table and sat down on his lap, cuddling up to his side. She let her fingers trace the part of his hip bone that was exposed.

"I have to leave soon," Aria said sadly. Ezra's arms wrapped around her waist pinning her back against his chest.

"I know, I'm really sorry I fell asleep,"

"It's okay," Aria said sincerely as she tilted her head up to look at his face, "you're adorable when you sleep." She playfully tapped his nose with her finger. He scrunched up his nose, making a face. Aria couldn't contain her giggles.

"You look like a disgruntled kitten!" Aria got out between laughs.

"What?" Ezra asked exasperated, smiling down at her.

"You. Look. Like. A kitten!" Aria punctuated each word with a playful kiss to his jaw. Ezra rolled his eyes and shook his head at her, laughing. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss, stopping her laughter. Taken by surprise, she didn't have time to return the kiss. When he pulled away Aria stared at his lips that were curled into a smirk, wanting more. She looked up into his eyes and saw that her want for more was definitely reciprocated. I should stop this now, Aria thought. She opened her mouth to tell Ezra she should get going when his lips crashed down to hers again. All thoughts of Spencer's house had vanished and all she wanted to do was focus on here and now with Ezra. His lips moved hungrily against hers, she returned his actions eagerly as she lightly bit down on his bottom lip. They continued kissing for minutes, heat building within her with every brush of his lips and touch of his tounge. Needing to feel more of him, Aria moved her hand up his shirt and lightly stroked his stomach, feeling the hardness of the muscle underneath. Ezra broke the kiss and moved away a fraction, just so there was enough room to remove his shirt. This gave Aria the time she needed to reposition herself so that she went from sitting on his lap to straddling it. When he turned back to her Aria pushed him so that he was lying back on the sofa, his head resting on the arm rest. He smiled up at her, clearly enjoying her aggressiveness. She smiled down at him seductively, and slowly began to unzip her jacket. His eyes widened and his smile grew as she tossed her jacket on the floor. She leaned down and slowly kissed down his neck and his collar bone. His hands moved to the back of her thighs, running his hands up and down her legs. Her hands roamed all over Ezra's chest trying to touch every bit of flesh that was exposed. He tangled his fingers in her hair and brought her mouth back down to his. Aria let Ezra take control of the kiss and wasn't too surprised when he started pulling up her shirt. She broke the kiss and helped him pull off her shirt off. His hands moved up to the exposed flesh of her back and pressed her body closer to his. He kissed and sucked the bit of skin where her neck meet her shoulder. She closed her eyes and marveled at the feeling, letting out a small moan as he bit down on the spot. His mouth moved up her neck leaving a trail of feather-light kisses as he moved his hand from her lower back up up to the clasp of her bra. His fingers started to undue her bra. She opened her eyes slowly and noticed the clock on the opposite wall depicting that the time was now 4:51. Crap, there is no way she was making it to Spencer's by five.