Chapter 14

Dmitri's P.O.V.

It's been two more days since I've seen my Julian. I miss him dearly. I miss the taste of his blood on my tongue. I crave him so much.

I was outside in the woods, throwing fireballs at the trees. The power felt amazing as it coursed through my body, but it wasn't enough. I would get my Julian back no matter the cost.

I threw a fireball, not paying attention as to where it was going.

"Hey! Watch were you're throwing these!!!" I turned around to see Dmitria. She was holding the fireball, looking at me with a smile on her face. "You're getting stronger, but you're still not strong enough."

"I know! I just want my Julian now dammit!!!" I looked at a giant oak tree, then it suddenly went up in fire with black flames.

"Maybe I was wrong." She said calmly as she maneuvered water from a nearby pod to put out the fire. "You need to learn to control it, though. You could hurt Julian."

"I know... I just.... I miss him." I looked down at my feet, too scared to look into Dmitria's eyes because I knew if I did, I would lose control and break down and that was the last thing I needed to do in front of her.

"I know you miss him, dear, but even though Damien is young, he is still strong. He does come from Gia's line." Dmitiria said. I looked at her in surprise.

"What?! You never told me that! Julian could be dead by now!!" I screamed. My anger was flaring inside my soul. My body was covered in black flames now and the trees nearest to me were burning as well. Dmitria's eyes grew wide, but she didn't look worried.

"Dmitri, calm down. You need to control your power. You haven't ate, have you?" She said. I roared and threw another black fireball at her, but she dodged it and threw a red one at me.

I caught it and absorbed it into my body. "Zakaros! Now!" Dmitria yelled. I turned and saw Zakaros right as he hit me with his power. I roared out as I fell to the ground and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's P.O.V.

I walked hesitantly to the door of the office. It took me about 30 minutes to find it so I knew I would probably get in trouble for that. I went to knock on the door, but before I could I heard "Come in!"

I slowly turned the door knob and stepped in, closing it behind me. I stood by the door holding my hands in front of me and leaving my head hanging. "You called for me, Master?"

"Yes, have a seat." He pointed to the chair sitting in front of his desk and I walked over to it cautiously. "Why did you step out of your room?"

I sat thinking for a few seconds. "Well?" He said. "I...I just wanted to look around my new home and try to get used to it. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't!" He jumped up and came around the desk. He stood behind me and whispered in my ear "Never leave your room unless you're told to. You will be given a schedule everyday telling you what to do and when to do it. You hear me?" I nodded. My hands were getting sweaty from being nervous and I thought in my mind I miss Dmitri and I wish he would come save me from this hell.

That was the wrong thing to think. Next thing I knew, I was flying through the air. My back hit the wall behind the desk and my breath was knocked from me. The darkness started closing in. Damien picked me up bridal style and that's the last thing I remember.