Chapter One.

{Jace's Pov}

 Another amazing class of Math with Mr. Smith. I love this! Okay that sounded really nerdy ... but I really love studying and having good grades. Sports have never been my thing so I don't do them..

I love Math so much,I'm a year advanced. Actually, I take Math,history, and Spanish advanced so basically I'm always with a senior group. I don't considered myself as a nerd, just a smart and good boy. I mean, Most high schoolers would go to parties of Saturdays and drink a lot and have hangovers. but not me. I would stay home studying or having a sleepover with my friends and watch movies, or play games. I guess I should change a little..

"Okay Class, you have this simple work to do. When the bell rings, i want all the papers on my desk,"  Says Mr. Smith as he hang out the work sheet. Ah, so easy I can do this is minutes, "Oh and class, this is Liam Kellan, he will join as this year," He says as a boy stands at the door.

His hair is almost dirty blonde, with a little of brown stripes. He wears a black T-shirt with a leather jacker, and some black skinnies jeans. He looks like a bad boy if you ask me. Me? I'm dress in a blue T-shirt with some black pants. Simple. I think i should change that too.. I wi-

"Take a seat over there, next to Jace," I look up, interrupted from my thoughts, as the teacher tells the new kid to sit next to me. He looks up and walks over to the chair next to mine, Smirking.

Hey, My name is Jace. I guess you're Liam,"I take out my hand to shake his, but he completely ignores it.

''Aw, cute nerdy boy. And yes Jake, I'm Liam," He says not even looking at me. Did he just called me cute and nerdy?

I ignore his existence and focus on my work. From the corner of my eye, I can see him looking at me.  He's getting annoying.

After 20 minutes I finish my work and he finally breaks the silence.

" So Jake, you look too young to be a senior. What are you doing here?, " He says looking at me biting his pencil.

"Its Jace, and I'm a junior. I'm advanced, " He just nods and looks me up and down, checking me out. Lucky me, the bell rings. I walk fast to the desk and leave the finished work and leave the classroom without looking back.  Don't get me wrong, but Liam seems like the guy who loves trouble and getting detention. I don't want to befriend a guy like that. I shook my head and hurry to my next class. History.

I take my seat, and see I have  2 texts from Mark, but eh.. I'll read them later. I put my phone back in the pocket as I look up and see Liam on his way to the chair next to mine. Shit, I forgot this is an advanced class, ugh..

"Well, I think someone is following me",  he says smirking, and sits next to me.  I roll my eyes and start copying the work that's written in the board. Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh and I look down to see from who is.

The owner? Liam stinky Kellan.

I think I growled as I removed it, but he just interlocked his finger in my hand. We hold, well, He hold my hand , while I tried to pull away. 

"Uh ERM", The teacher coughs, and lift an eyebrow as she see our hands together. I pull away and look down, not wanting to explain anything. Because there's nothing to explain. I peek over to Liam seeing him watching me, smirking and winks at me. UGH. What does he wants with me?

~ [ Liam's POV] ~ 

Smirk. Smirking is the only thing I can do right now, this boy is exactly what I want. A goodie goodie, but I know there's a monster trying to escape, So charming. Hm, he doesn't seems to like the whole bad boy image I have, but I sure do love the geeky one he has. Just by staring at him gives me a hard on. Okay, I may be a pervert but eh.. I want him. Someone needs to change tho.. And me becoming a bookworm, HA! impossible. But.. Him in a Leather jacket with some tights black skinnies, yum... I snap out of my thoughts and see him watching me, making me smirk. I think he hates my cocky expression. I need some time alone with him. Hm...

"Okay class.. I want you to do a research on an history event. You choose it, with a partner, " As the teacher keeps talking, my mind just lights up with different ideas. This is perfect.

"Jace", Easy and simple, Liam..

"What...", he says with an annoyed tone. He hates me already?

"Be my partner, come on. We can work on it today if you like, and I promise I will collaborate, " I say, and put my hand on my chest.  He rolls his eyes and looks forward with no answer... 

"Please pass forward and sign it with your name and your partners," says the teacher. I look around to see everyone paired up. He sighs and looks at me and nods, not having any other options. Part one is complete. Now Part two is on the go.

 [ Jace's Pov ] 

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Im pissed, did you notice? First, he comes to this school. Then he touches me and grabs my hand. And now I have to work with him!? Ugh, just great. Fantastic. Can this get worse?

"Okay then, I'll take us to your place right after school, Cool?", he says wearing a charming smirk.  I sigh and nods.  I spoke too soon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:(  BTW, liam is played by zac efrom ;) So mhm thats right, sexy bad boy! hehe * winks * so sexy.. SO TELL ME WHATCHA THINK OF THIS! 

BYE NOW :) 

          Sam xx