I heard him sigh before I closed the door. 

Sorry Jungkook but I need to see Jisoo unnie.

"Unnie!!!!" I screamed in excitement as I see him hugging Jin oppa.

She turned around and run towards me,  her voice getting louder and louder.

The other boys covered their ears while Yoongi oppa just smiled.

I heard Yoongi oppa and Jisoo unnie are like bestfriends.

We hugged each other while jumping in a circle like were some team so won a game.

"Really Chaeyoung? You have to ruin my girlfriend and I's moment?" Jin oppa pouted and I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry mister but she's my girl friend first before you met her." I sassily replied and Jisoo unnie chuckled.

Jin oppa's eyes went wide in exasperation.

"Oh really? Well too bad,  because I also got Jungko-" before he can even finish, I lunged to his direction and covered his mouth with my hand.

Jisoo unnie looked at us intently as if confused about what's happening.

"Unnie,  your boyfriend has a foul mouth." I awkwardly as Jin oppa tried to remove my hand on his mouth.

I glared at him secretly as I try to send him a message.

He smiled at me creepily as if realizing what I was trying to say.

Shit. Here goes another trouble.

I can't believe I'm letting Jin oppa have something he can use against me.

"You're both weird." Jisoo unnie chuckled. And then she scanned the room. "Where's my brother?"

I gulped.

The hyung line apart from Jin oppa was sitting on the couch, while Tae and Jimin where on the floor. Jimin was lying,  his head on Tae'a lap.

Jungkook probably went back to bed.

She was about to open the bedroom door when I stopped her.

I was super sure Jungkook will sleep back on the bed that I was using and I can't let Jisoo unnie see him at that.

She might be suspicious.

"Unnie,  he's sleeping." I told her before pulling her for another hug.

We ended up sitting together on an empty couch.

"Unnie!  I miss you!" I squealed, my hands clasped on hers.

I can't even remember when was the last time we saw each other.

Was it after Jin and she made up?

"I know! I miss you too!" and then she flicked my forehead.

"Awww!" I cried in pain,  my hands on my forehead.

I heard the boys laughing.

"Ahh,  unnieeee!" I fake cried.

"Who told you that you can run away just like that?  Did you know how much your mom begged me to look for you?" she scolded me and I looked down in embarrassment.

Her body was turned towards me, as well as mine as we both sat cross-legged on the couch.

She has a point.

My mom must have been so worried.

I called her last time and she was crying endlessly. But she didn't ask me to come home. She told me to take all the time that I need for myself.

You're so selfish Chaeyoung! You only think about yourself. That's the reason why people leave you.

My insides felt heavy in instant,  my shoulder dropping at the thought.

Fuck. You're messed up Chaeyoung.

Everything.

Everything was messed up.

Before I even knew it, tears started falling down my cheeks,  my throat hurting a little as I try to suppress my emotions.

It's all my fault.

Everything.

My Goddamn fault.

And then I felt a hand clasping back on mine.

"Chaey...." I heard Jisoo unnie muttered.

The room was silent, only my sobs can be heard.

The boys probably thought I'm weird.

Jisoo unnie pulled me into a hug, her hands on my back as she tries to soothe my emotions.

"It isn't your fault Chaey. Just because you were hurt doesn't mean it's your fault and you deserve it. Life doesn't only work like that." she whispered.

"Chaeyoung-ah,  are you okay?" Jimin asked and I heard him yelp immediately.

"Why did you smack me hyung?!" Jimin sounded pissed.

"She's crying, how is she okay?" Hobi oppa muttered.

"Yah, you also cry during our concerts!" Jimin bantered.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips.

These boys.

"Yah,  Chaeyoung,  tell us who hurt you and we will hunt them down. And I'm sure Jungkook will do something about it." Taehyung added.

Right,  Jungkook.

I suddenly remembered this situation that we have.

We're not in a relationship but we cuddle and kiss each other.

And yet my mind is messed up.

I'm being unfair to him.

Just then,  the room suddenly went open, Jungkook appearing.

As soon as his eyes landed on mine, his brows furrowed.

"Why are you crying?  Who did that to you?" his face darken as he turned his attention to his hyungs.

"Yah!  Yah!"

"It wasn't us!"

"Yah,  Jisoo noona, help us!"

Hobi oppa jumped over Namjoon and so is Jimin with Tae.

Soon enough. The boys were into a wrestling match and everybody ended up laughing.

But somehow,  that didn't make me feel better.

What I am doing with Jungkook was unfair.

I'm getting the best of him when he doesn't even have the slightest idea about half of my shits.

Jungkook, should I let you go?