chapter 1

~Spiderman's POV~       

        It was a normal enough night. Few bank robberies here and there, a run in with Sandman. Otherwise pretty uneventful. That is until I felt familiar hands wrap around me and a bag of tacos hanging under my nose.
             "How is my beautiful spider today," Deadpool asked kissing the top of my head through the mask.
            I chuckled and said "I'm fine you, weirdo"  Wade could be so weird sometimes acting all lovey-dovey one moment, then going off to 'unalive someone' as he says.
              "Spidey," asked Deadpool again. I looked up, broke my daze. "I said did you want to head home now?"  I looked around the city again. It was peaceful now, well as peaceful as a city could be. " sure I think we can head home"
               ~Deadpool's POV~
                  Peters has been acting so dazed lately.  Even now when I was talking to him, he just stared off into space. I wonder what he thinks about?  As we arrived home and opened the door, Peter took off his mask revealing that beautiful face I loved. As I leaned down to plant a kiss on those so soft lips, he ran into the bathroom.  Next thing I knew I hear a door slam and the sounds of vomiting. As I rushed in I saw Peter hunched over the toilet, puking his guts out. I knelt next to him and rubbed soothing circles around his back as he puked, I didn't know what else to do. Nearly half an hour later, a trembling  Peter slumped back into me. I held him close as I picked him up bridal style, and held him close as I laid him next to me, making sure to be gentle as possible as I held him as tightly as possible.
                                                                                                         ~TIME SKIP~
         I woke up to the sounds of humming in the kitchen and an empty bed. Okay, yesterday Peter was just puking his guts out, and now he's cooking? I walked out to see Peter nodding his head to the beat to which he hummed as he made scrambled eggs. I walked up and hugged him from behind.
        " You feeling better baby?" I asked resting my chin on his head.
        Peter laughed softly and said, "yes, you corny weirdo".
        I laughed along but was still worried. So what are you planning on doing today baby?" I asked.
         " probably, go and be Spiderman," Peter said.
        That about sent me up a wall and back down. "It's not unheard of to take a day off baby," I said.
      "For superheroes, it most definitely is," Peter said turning around and pouring the eggs onto the plates.
       I just sighed and sat down. Why does Peter get to be so stubborn? I thought to myself. I was so lost in thought I barely noticed peter putting ketchup, mustard, and ranch on his eggs before coming and sitting down and placing mine in front of me. " heh trying something new there baby" I said gesturing towards his eggs. 
        Peter looked down and shrugged at his eggs. " I can go to the living room if you want," he said picking up his plate to walk off. 
       " No, you don't have to I was just making a joke," I said smiling at him. When did he become so sensitive, whenever I said something like that before I just got hit with eggs or webbed in the face. We both sat in silence eating our eggs before Peter got up and took his plate to the kitchen, then went back and got his suit on. Peter planted a kiss on my lips, handed me a list of chores, and ran out the door. I looked at the chore list and mumbled " so I'm loving and caring, and what I get in return is chores. I sighed as I went to start chore number 1.
                         ~Peters POV~
                     Today's gonna be just as boring as yesterday I thought as I jumped from building to building. That was until I heard a familiar hum of a hoverboard. The goblin was gliding towards me at rapid speeds, with one of those little bomb things he has in his hands. I dodged them left and right as best I could, but I was slower for some reason. I wasn't fast enough for the last one as it blew up right in front of me, sending me flying back into a wall. I slumped to the ground as the goblin jumped off his hoverboard. I got up shakily right as the goblin grabbed me by the throat.  Why was I already so tired and weak filling?. I webbed goblin in the face and kicked him right under the jaw. He dropped and I fell to the ground coughing and holding my ribs and stomach with both hands. The goblin growled tearing the webs off his face and progressing towards me. I did the only thing I could think of. I sent SOS to wade.
             ~Deadpool's POV~
                I heard a ding on my phone and looked down to see SOS from Peter. Peter never sends that unless he's in huge trouble. I pulled on a hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a pair of slip on tennis shoesMakeshift costume gonna have to work. I grabbed my katana and checked on Peters location. "7 blocks down" I mumbled as I started running. I don't know if I have ever run faster than now.
                                                                                                          ~TIME SKIP~ 
I could see Peter and the goblin now, but Peter laying in a curled heap on the ground as the Goblin kicked and punched at him. I was fueled by blind rage as I charged head-on at the goblin. Taking him and me both off the rooftops plummeting to the ground. I held him so when we hit he'd hit first and take the brunt of the blow, but with all the flailing it was difficult. We finally hit though, the impact knocked out the goblin and displaced one of my bones, but it healed as I climbed the building yet again. Peter lay on his side curled into a ball. "Peter," I asked gently shaking him. Peter groaned softly as a reply. Wade as gently as possible picked him up and headed for home.