I quickly look down at his lips, noticing how close they are to mine. I shake my head and look back up into his eyes. I feel him gently connect our lips and I close my eyes. He deepens the kiss, making it more rough. I swing my arms around his neck and he picks me up, not breaking the kiss. He brings me over to the bed and throws me down roughly.

"Damn Ja-"

He doesn't even let me finish, he just connects his lips back to mine. He starts sucking on my neck and I dig my nails into his back. What the FUCK is happening? I don't care. I want him. I move my hands down to the hem of his pants and he breaks the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod. "I'll be gentle." He says quiet but raspy.

"Don't be."

Jahseh grins evilly and pulls my shorts off quickly. He pulls his pants off while I pull my own shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra so I cover my chest a bit. No ones ever seen me naked.

"Hey. You're beautiful." Jahseh says, lifting my chin up, forcing me to look into his eyes. I smile and he kisses me gently. Our lips move together perfectly. He lays me back down and hovers over me. He breaks the kiss, once again and slowly takes my panties off. "So beautiful." He mumbles before smashing his face back into mine. After a few seconds he inserts himself into me. I tense up and moan lightly. Damn sex hurts. He thrusts into me slowly until I start feeling pleasure. He buries his face into my neck and kisses me as I moan. He picks up his speed and thrusts harder.

"Ah Jahseh." I mumble, scratching his back. He starts going harder, making my insides hurt. I squeal a bit and he slows down. He bites my neck and I giggle awkwardly. He continues his pace until I start to feel myself build up. "Faster." I whisper. He nods and thrusts faster. "Ah fuck." I moan as I cum. He continues as I dig my nails into his back, enjoying every second. He slows down a bit and I hear him grunt as he cums in me. He stops and lays on my chest, his head still buried in my hair. After a few seconds he pulls out and walks off to the bathroom. I stay laying down, stunned at what the fuck just happened. I just fucked my best friend. I just fucked Jahseh. I'm not a virgin anymore. What the fuck? I sit up and instantly feel sticky liquid run down my legs. "Ew." I say, jumping up. More falls down my leg and I grab my clothes, running to the bathroom quickly. After I clean myself up, I go back to Jahsehs room but stop in the doorway. "Um.. im gonna go to the store. I'll be back." I say. Jahseh just nods, not looking away from his computer.

******
I couldn't go back. I felt embarrassed as fuck and just all around awkward. So I wandered around town until dark. I check my phone, realizing it's almost twelve. "Damn." I mumble to myself. I decide to go back to Jahsehs. Where else am I going to stay? Once I get there, I pull out the key Cleo gave me and enter silently. I lock the door behind me and head to Jahsehs room. It looks like all the lights are off. I enter his room quietly. He's asleep, with the tv on. The tv is playing some music quietly. I go to his closet, finding a pair of his shorts and change into them. I throw my hair into a bun and slowly get into the bed beside him. I replay everything that happened until I finally drift off to sleep.

******
I slowly open my eyes and roll onto my back. I blink a few times, until my eyes are steady. I look over but Jahsehs not in bed, he's at his desk, on his computer. I sit up and stare at his back awkwardly.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Hey." He says back monotone.

"Sorry I didn't come back." I stretch out my back and look at the tv.

"Okay."

What's up with this nigga? 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Look kenn." Jahseh turns around and looks at me. "Can we just forget what happened last night?"

"Uh... Yeah." I say confused. My heart breaks a tiny bit. I've been in love with Jahseh for a while now. I thought last night meant that he might have feelings for me.

"I'm sorry." He says, looking down.

"Ah no. It's cool. I'm gonna go home anyways." I say, getting up and grabbing my phone from the table beside the bed.

"You don't gotta leave."

"No. I just need some space Jahseh. I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow though, okay?" I force a smile. Jahseh nods at me and I nod back, walking away.

Jahsehs POV:

I put my head in my hands and sigh as Kenna leaves. What just happened. I get up from my desk and look out the window, watching her walk down the street. Once she's out of view, I sit down on my bed and pull my notebook out. I read over some music I had written but Kenna takes over my mind. Fucking McKenna. I met her way back in grade seven. She's my guardian angel. Ever since she's been in my life, I haven't thought about my own death. I love her. I've always loved her. But I can't let my emotions get in the way of our friendship. What we just did, could fuck it all up. I could lose her. Fuck. I shake my head and fall back into my bed. I'm so fucking stupid. I stare at the ceiling as my mind becomes blank. She doesn't love me. She will never love me the way I love her.

I lied. I lost my virginity to Jahseh. Not Pipe.

***
I really hope the way I'm rewriting is better than before lmao. Thank you all sm for the amazing support. I love you all. I appreciate you all.